Friday, July 3, 2015

Details


Ouch!’ she said, and added `Bugs,’ before her arms encircled his neck for a kiss.
`I think you will find her a tad unresponsive,’ his partner’s voice said from the doorway. 

He stepped back and pulled free of her outstretched arms, she didn’t move.
Good thing I returned when I did or else this mission would have ended up a solo one.  Honestly I leave you alone for several hours and you end up in the arms of a Trident agent, a circumstance I was never afforded,’ she added a twinge of annoyance in her voice as she tossed down an manila envelope on the hall table. 

‘I retrieved my information and I see she was in the process of getting hers from you.’
Her stylish mid heeled sandals kicked on the tiled floor as she walked in.  The sun backlighting her giving her the appearance of an angel, her sleeveless coral coloured halter style sundress clinging to her curves, the dress mid-thigh to show her legs which were only matched by her firm arms and sexy open back the garment afforded.  But the truth was he had not been attracted to her, hence her comment about the woman caught in his arms.  She appeared also not to be the least interested in him, she had tried a few subtle ploys, but nothing had resulted from them.  She quickly gave them up and decided to get the mission over quickly, putting ego and hurt feelings aside in favour of success for the organization. 

Arriving at the point of last embrace she waved him aside and toured around the petrified female a smile pursing her lips as she came back round to face him.  He however was not prepared to cede victory to her so easily giving her the triumph he knew she so desperately wanted to get back at him for his snub.
‘You have no idea who or for that matter what she is, you’ve been jealous all through this mission and now it’s payback time simply because you can’t get what she and all the others can, namely me,’ he said his tone flat and piercing. 

‘As for having you, believe me when I say get over yourself, I easily accomplished that.  Those other women wanted to have a good time, have you spend piles of money and attention on them and in return they’d slip between the sheets with you.  A quick and easy transaction, they enjoyed themselves then left with their goods, never to return.  Maybe you didn’t notice but I did, there were no repeat customers for your favours,’ she countered before continuing not letting him draw a breath and jump in.
‘Now turn your attention to your latest conquest, tell me what did she tell you about herself?’

‘Just her name and that she worked as a Flight Attendant for some airline I forget the name of, but I do know it,’ he quickly added so as to not to look too shallow.  ‘She was here for several days on a layover, before heading out again.  Other small talk about food and drink and places she’d been, things of that nature,’ he added.
‘Flight Attendant, let’s see.  This manicure and pedicure are excellent, all of several hundred dollars’ worth at a day spa, bit pricey for a Flight Attendant.  Look closer partner, look how perfectly done they are, beautifully tapered and wonderfully varnished, not a colour you see every day especially on a Flight Attendant, who are not allowed to wear any.  Now for an even closer inspection,’ she stated opening her small clutch and placing it on the bar counter. 

She removed a small compact and opened it removing the applicator pad.  Holding the pad by the two poles she pulled it taut and lightly placed it on the tip of one nail, the talon instantly breaking through, she looked up at him as she pulled it towards her, the woman’s nail surgically cutting it apart. 
‘Rather a keen edge to them, perfect for a scratch or slight flick injecting her deadly varnish in you.  Let’s move on, I’m sure other surprises are waiting to be revealed.  Ah here’s one and of course it leads to another but first things first.  These earrings, very expensive, again a little out of her league, but look closely, a turn of this finial at the base activates a recorder, and each earring has one.  A casual touch with an alluring looks and she’s ready to proceed with her mission, which bring us to her means of attack.’

She moved to her compact again and removed a small tube of lipstick she counter clockwise turned the base bring to light a series of small clear thin strips with number codes on them.  She selected the one she wanted and pressed it lightly to the woman’s lips holding for several seconds, and then pulling it away.
‘Observe,’ she said as they watched it change to an orangey colour. 

‘I don’t follow,’ he said and she didn’t look surprised.
‘Her lipstick is pink, the strip is orange.  This kit tells me what the intent of her lipstick is and in this case I knew before that is why I selected the strip I did, each one reacts with a specific lipstick or perhaps I should say type of lipstick.  She’s wearing a truth lipstick tinged with a hallucinogenic.  Her plan was to extract the Intel from you then with her kisses.  You would be unable to resist the combinations of drugs and talk.  Her earrings would have recorded it all and once drained and useless a simply graze of one of her nails would have finished you.  At the risk of repeating myself good thing I came along when I did.’

‘How did you stop her from all the way across the place?’ he asked.
She smiled and pulled herself up into a bar stool crossing her legs elegantly as she went, the dress pulling up above her knees revealing a tanned toned thigh.  Undoing the strap she slide one sandal off and placed it toe out on the bar, he noticed her tried to ignore her legs as she took the shoe off, tried and failed. 

‘Come closer and I’ll show you,’ she said and he complied.  Look closely at the tip of the shoe and you’ll barely see a small opening, the barrel.  Now when I flip the shoe over and swing back the rubber point of the heel it reveals a hollow chamber.’ 
She pushed her finger inside the chamber and he heard a click, seconds later she pulled it out.  ‘The magazine holds 6 darts, longer heels hold more.  I can load any type of drugged or deadly poisonous dart I want.  The trigger is activated by toe pressure.  It was a simply shot I’m accurate at more than twice the distance I got her at.’

She took the sandal off the counter and put it back on.

’Several things need to happen now, arrange to have her picked up, she’ll be stiff for hours longer and we need to leave, our mission is complete and you need to start paying attention to things that don’t add up or else,’ she said urgency and warning in her eyes and voice.

‘Or else what?’ he said.  Sweeping her around and into his arms.

She didn’t resist, instead she smiled and said. ‘While I guess I have time.’

‘You shouldn’t start something you can’t finish,’ she said pulling free of his arms after several wonderful long kisses.
‘Why, you said I have some time,’ he said and tried to pull her back into her arms.

‘Yes I did say that didn’t I and meant it or else I meant something else,’ she smiled and moved to the bar stool pulling herself up and in a casually sexy way as before. 
Since you didn’t find me desirable I needed to create it and what better way than to plant an enemy agent that given your history you would go for and then save you just in the nick of time.  Getting her to take the bait of you was almost as easy as knowing you’d be unable to resist and once rescued you’d feel grateful and feeling that you owed me, you’d pay me back in the only way you know,’ she explained and continued.

‘Green, do you know what a green strip indicates partner or maybe I should say ex-partner.  My mission was twofold, get the Intel with your help and then to get rid of you, permanently or else.  I prefer you be the or else.’


No comments:

Post a Comment