Saturday, May 19, 2018

Limited Partnership


Shopping was always fun, but wearing the purchase for the first time was the true measure of success.  FORCE agent Jill Peters was able to put that to the test.

She exited her powder blue 1964 Porsche 356 Cabriolet elegantly, one sinuous gam finding the ground, a classic white pump propelling her up, her mesmerising legs displaying perfectly as her form came to full erection, as did other things around her.  Jill handed the keys to the attendant with a smile and generous tip and made her way inside a hotel porter right behind her. 

‘Jill Peters, I believe you have a reservation or me?’ she inquired at the desk.

‘Yes Miss Peters, he said, then produced a small key fob sized pass card. ‘Room 612,’ he smiled.

‘Thank you,’ she smiled, took the key and started to follow the porter before doing and abrupt turnabout.

‘Sorry, do you have something on the opposite side of the courtyard away from the noise,’ she inquired.

‘Of Course Miss Peters, but it’s not as nice as the suite you have at the moment,’ the Front Desk manager explained.

‘Oh, that doesn’t matter, I’m sure all your rooms are wonderful, this hotel does have an excellent reputation, that’s why I chose it,’ she demurred.

‘How about Room 507,’ he suggested and she accepted taking the fob from him.

Jill reached out and pushed the “Open Door” button on the elevator to allow a middle aged man to share the elevator with her. His momentum trying to rush to catch it before the door closed and her hitting the button caused him to stumble as her entered the elevator jostling loose her fob which fell to the floor.  They both reached down to grab it he apologising for his miscue and handing her the fob.  The rest of the ride went without incident and she was soon installed in her room, another excellent tip and she was along.  She opened her suitcase and took out her laptop and went to work. 

The encrypted email dropped into David Jacob’s inbox.  A few seconds later he had Colossus working on it and seconds after that he had the codes Jill needed.  She inserted the blank security card into the portable programmer and started the coding sequence while she read David’s email.

‘Pretty simple algorithm, as I suspected but went so much faster with the three codes you got.’

‘That scanner built into the bracelet is a wonderful accessory,’ she replied and ended the transmission.
***
She placed the pass fob up into the slot and waited.  A few seconds later the lock click, a smile, a turn of the handle and she was inside. 

‘I hope you had on some strong SPF you were out there a long time. You do like to keep a girl waiting,’ Jill admonished lightly as she continue to look out the window at the pool scene below.

‘You should have come down to join me, but you would have had to put on little more clothes that at present, not that I’m complaining,’ Bish, sort for Bisoph Saletern, FORCE agent said.

‘Glad to see I can still get your attention,’ Jill said turning to give him a full view of her in her baby doll. ‘Because it appears I’m not the only one vying for that.  You seem to attract a great many admirers, including a few of the Three-Pronged variant.’

‘There’s only one,’ Bish said even as Jill’s look told him otherwise.

He came over to the window and looked to where Jill was pointing.

‘It appears she has a friend and I think they intend to make this a threesome with you as the object of their fatal attraction,’ Jill smiled amusedly.

‘I can handle them,’ he smiled back.

‘Your recent training report indicates otherwise. What did it say again something like. “Unable to cope with multi-feminine situations.” I think.  That’s why FORCE send me along, I'm able to cope with those situations and single one on one male situations,’ she smiled slithering her arms about his neck for a long wonderful kiss.

‘Looks like they’ve decided on a plan. You, of course told her your room number and that you’d leave the door unlocked. She’s going to enter, pretend to either lock the door or disable the lock allowing her partner to enter while you two are otherwise engaged and then join in for a Femme Fatale Ménage a Trois.’

‘That brings up an interesting point. How did you get in here?’ he asked.

‘You really need to keep up on the latest tools of the trade, Perhaps you should schedule a visit to FORCE Labs more often,’ Jill smiled nipping his lips just enough that he wanted more but she had other things on her mind. 

‘She’s expecting you, not me, go into the bedroom and let me handle her, then together we can have some fun with her partner,’ Jill smiled, a promise in her eyes.

***
A light rap on the door came a few minutes later, then the sound of feet padding on the bare floor, feet that were practiced in silent approaches. 

‘I hadn’t planned on a threesome and besides I don’t like to share,’ Jill said as she stepped around a corner wall and leaned sexily against it, her legs crossing at the ankles.

‘I’m not much on sharing either, but I won’t say no to an hors d'oeuvre before the main course,’ the woman, a striking sandy haired brunette said.

‘You do look delectable but I’m afraid I went to a great deal of trouble for Bish and I don’t want anyone but him to mess me up, if you follow,’ Jill said and she fluffed her hair slightly with both hands.

Jill fetched him from the bedroom and together they placed the slummed body of the TRIDENT agent in the bathroom tub.

‘How did you manage that without a sound,’ Bish inquired as Jill closed the door.

‘Let’s get into bed and I’ll explain,’ Jill smiled.

Jill climbed on top and they kissed several times before she pulled her face away and began.

‘See my earrings,’ the spy offered as she straddled him and sat up rubbing his rapidly hardening appendage against her panties.


‘There code named The Death Blossom, these ones are loaded with a powerful knockout drug.  A touch to the back of the stem fires a tiny dart from each blossom, the drug is instant and, in this case, long lasting,’ she smiled. ‘Now we just have to wait for her partner and then we can be alone. She should be along very soon.’

Jill was correct in her prediction a few minutes later they heard soft feet treading in the floor.

‘Now roll us over so you’re on top and pull the covers over us so she can’t see and start moving like we’re making love,’ Jill whispered and he executed her instructions, as Jill made noise as did Bish. 

The bedsheet was pulled back just a touch so the second women could slip in silently, but Jill flung it back fully and smiled.

‘Sorry, he’s already engaged and I’m more than enough woman for him,’ she honeyed before there was a small sound like that of a mini silencer and the woman fell back away from the bed to the floor.

‘Now were finally alone,’ Jill said putting her black onyx bracelet on the bedside table.

‘Another knockout dart?’ Bish offered.

‘Yes, she and her partner will be out for hours. Now, where were we?’ she cooed as her arms entwinned his neck and their lips came together.

‘You’re still an amazing kisser,’ Jill said somewhat breathlessly as she shifted them onto their sides and closed tight to him, he feeling against his naked body what made her such a great agent as she moved vigorously against him, teasing him from getting inside her as she danced away using charms and skills only an experienced woman, agent or not, had.

A few active minutes later and Jill slipped on top and began a small series of peck kisses.  Her pace and touch from his past experience with her indicated she was ready as her hips arched up giving him the sign to remove her panties.

‘Go on Bish, I’m ready, you’re usually not this hesitant,’ she slyly said a knowing lilt in her voice.  

‘As I told you before Bish you really should keep up on the latest tools of the trade, this is new,’ Jill purred wiggling on top of him. ‘My baby doll, its called The Anemone, the tassels entangle anything they come into contact with immobilizing them,’ she said kissing him.

‘What about you!’ he asked struggling.

‘Silly, my baby powder creates a smooth film the tassels simply slide over.  I was sent by FORCE to eliminate you, not team up with you.  I know those two you were meeting with were contacts from TRIDENT, we had that Intel weeks ago, I was assigned because FORCE knew I could get close to you and I knew you'd let me play along hinking you could present me as a prize to you new master after you'd trapped me, so I chose my means of execution accordingly.  Pity you can’t move, blame the tassels and my nails, while I was kissing you my nails found the nerve pathways on your neck and back, I worked them in and now you can only struggle. The thing is Bish, as you struggle the Anemone deepens its grip,’ Jill explained pausing at times during her talk to wet his lips with soft kisses of triumph. 

‘I know you want inside me, you’re so close, just a small piece of fabric away, then at least you can die with pleasure.  I’m sorry to disappoint Bish but this is a business matter and you know what they say, business before pleasure.  Besides, you’re not slated for execution, a small lie on my part, no, you and your two friends are going to be picked up by FORCE shortly.  The Baby Doll just as it real life namesake has one final surprise, the tips are sealed with a heat dissolving chemical, once it melts from our combined body heat they release a knockout drug just as they others got.  So while we wait for out brief partnership to dissolve how about a kiss or two for old time sake.’

No comments:

Post a Comment