Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Mirror Image

There Miss Draper my herbal spray seems to have done its job, now for me to do mine.’

Amanda was weak and limp.  Mrs. Hein explained the fate that awaited her.

‘My Spreading Butterfly, this session is free, but I must warn you it is rather long
so I hope you don’t have any plans for this evening.  As lovely as she was lethal
Mrs. Hein began. She was slow and methodical with Amanda, her body seeping
into place leisurely. A H.O.T. agent was not to be trifled with under any
circumstances. Mrs Hein paused at certain junctures then and breathed. 

Sự chua chát’ then flexed her body.

‘Your coming out of my drug, this will keep you limp, precise stings to your
nerves endings until I have my entanglement of you completed.’

Position to position as she moved Amanda she stung her. It seemed endless to the H.O.T.
agent. ‘We are only coming to the halfway point Miss Draper, your still very loose if only you
could move,’ she mused. Amanda fidgeted her body a little, but nothing of consequence,
enough to amuse Mrs. Hein but not concern her.

The two nude women continued their deadly ballet Amanda becoming more entangled
with each passing minute and motion of her opponent. Mrs Hein’s elastic body worked itself
into Amanda’s young form bending the pliant agent into a series of painful body arrangements
where she delivered her stings.

‘Sự chua chát,’ she whispered in each position and moved her body slightly delivering her bite.

‘Enjoying my yoga Miss Draper, years of study and your the beneficiary of it. The stretches
warm me up and break you down, sapping your strength so as the still and prolong you in the
Butterfly. The stings prevent you from struggling, there no extra charge,’ she slithered as her
body delivered another.

Mrs. Hein continued her ensnarement of the H.O.T. agent adding a series of slow twists to her
motion. Amanda stretched inside them. ‘Another form of sting, Miss Draper, these accomplish
stretching you and weakening your muscles for the final position.’ Mrs Hein arched her back
and twisted taking Amanda into a stretch and holding. ‘How do you feel Miss Draper? My
experience has you, a young H.O.T. agent caught in my web, just as others have been, some
died quickly, others, like you will experience a slow death.’

Amanda was finally rolled into the final position, Mrs Hein draped endlessly about her. 

‘Now Miss Draper we can begin. Don’t move unless you wish to spread the butterfly.’

Amanda was obedient, she knew her slightest move would begin to stretch her. The duo were
on the floor in a sitting position, one behind the other with the H.O.T. spy in front, her legs
inside an insidious weave of Mrs Hein, while her arms were pinned behind her head
entangled in her opponents.

‘Your form is impressive, but I’m afraid The Spreading Butterfly is more so, escape is not
possible. I  was a former Mrs. Vietnam contestant and business owner before adding my
current position with SALON. You’d be surprised who you meet at these pageants, talented,
successful, beautiful women of course, but also deadly by nature women, women who have
used that talent to other means.  I was competing in the Mrs. Asia Friendship Pageant in
Bangkok well I guess they liked what they saw and recruited me. My business took off, I was
able to expand, we were power brokers, albeit, under the radar. Then there’s this, I like to think
of this as a perk of the job,’ Mrs. Hein said lightly kissing Amanda’s cheek. 

'That was 5 years ago, along the way I’ve managed to expand my business by 3 salons and
eliminate unwanted customers, both of the spy and non spy variety and add to my skills. You
H.O.T. girls are my favourite, young, eager, supple, you make wonderful conquests, you’ll be
my 4th Miss Draper, of course that is a long way off yet. 

Amanda was motionless as she listened to Mrs. Hein, she had no doubt about the woman’s
talent, her body removed any doubt. Mrs. Hein’s cheek rested against Amanda’s as the two
looked at each other in the mirrors. 

Quite a picture, the young H.O.T. agent entangled, her body a victim of a woman twice her
age, unwilling to move she plays a waiting game with the captor, hoping she will cramp and
the younger can escape the clutching fate she’s imprisoned in. Unfortunately, Miss Draper,
SALON trains its women entrepreneurs extremely rigorously. I’m every bit measure your equal
in many areas and your better on many more, hence our positions, feel free to disagree.

Amanda said nothing.

‘Conservation of energy is important, for both of us, hence my knot. My associates and I train
in a variety of styles but most of us prefer Passive Tangles, I save my strength while you spend
yours or try not to, in this way we can spend more time together, as I mentioned earlier, an
added perk of the job and you are a perk to be savoured.’

Mrs. Hein was just as motionless as her opposite number, she had completed her movements
earlier now all she had to do was wait for the H.O.T. agent to move and her body would
contract tightening Amanda into her, she knew it would be slow and wonderful as H.O.T.
agents were notoriously stubborn.

The spy’s beautiful body, with all its magnificent sculpted edges and delicious flow was at full
attention, her orbs, small firm were erect and fully extended, her paradise wet, her clitoris
pulsing from the contact with Mrs. Hein.

‘Don’t move Miss Draper, although I imagine our conjoined forms makes that hard for you,
all part of the trap,’ she offered then lightly kissed the spy’s cheek. ‘No charge, just a bonus,
that discipline of yours has a breaking point, its me and all I have to do hold and tease you a
little and all that training will undo itself and do me into you, Mrs Hein whispered into
Amanda’s ear.

The two remained motionless, Amanda looking in the angled mirrors at her hopeless
situation. The coiled body of Mrs Hein ready to contract waited for her silently at every angle, 
her beauty only surpassed by her sexy form.

‘Ah movement,’ she smiled and contracted just a touch. ‘I feel you are going to be a delightful
challenge, but in the end I will triumph, we’re much to entwined now for you to free yourself.
So the stalemate continues, you haven’t moved much in a while, I admit you do wear me well,
but not to worry I’ve cleared my calendar completely, so we can have all the time we need
together.’ 

‘I’m flattered you think me that important,’ Amanda answered.

‘Another victory for SALON and for me is always worth the time, don’t sell yourself short,
your quite a prize,’ Mrs Hein softly said.

Mrs. Hein and her prize sat still in the room, their respective trained and deadly forms giving
each other no respite. Amanda’s body was exquisite, long shapely legs, thin strong arms,
thin waist, amazingly hard ass, smooth slim hips, small perky breasts, wonderful hair which
Mrs. Hein had pinned up. 

Amanda studied the body wrapped around hers, the deadly arts of  the SALON agent on full
display. Her body was just as impressive, stunning legs, pert breasts, small wonderful ass,
thin waist, perfect long flowing arms.

‘Totally contained ICE agent, your body has been moving, even in the silence. I’ve trained
mine to feel the merest quaver, from the tips of my fingers to my tops, even the tips of my
nipples. Your motion has not escaped my sensors. Minor contractions, but still constrictive
movement,’ she honeyed.

Amanda focused her mind and body to delay longer. Mrs. Hein let her touch work, her fingers,
toes and nipples fed her body which reacted subtly. She could feel their nude forms growing
closer, it was exciting, but she remained calm her means of death required a disciplined body
and mind, something these young ICE agents lacked she suspected.

‘I give you credit Miss Draper, I had not expected this level of control from a young agent,
most commendable, however futile, movement again, the Butterfly opens a little more trapping
you further in my knot. Tell me how do you feel?’

‘Very comfortable, my wings are not sore or in the least bit stretched. I was a gymnast before
ICE recruited, high level. You’ll be spreading me for a while that is if you can. I can understand
the knot working on less controlled forms, but with me that will not be the case, even with, if I
may say, a beautiful and scrumptious woman such as yourself. Your lithe form may have me
bested at the moment, but over time even you will weaken, perhaps cramp or miss a
contraction, when that happens I will be ready to strike and I can assure you Mrs. Hein I will
not miss,’ Amanda honeyed.

‘I love a challenge and a sexy defiant woman,’ Mrs. Hein replied kissing Amanda softly on the
cheek. ‘Perhaps I should increase my odds of success, made nuzzle your neck and cheek, let
my tongue wander about, find a few sensitive places to nip you. I dare say your body would be
even more excited that it is now. I’m a very addictive drug, Miss Draper, would you care to
sample a little but be careful you don’t overdose, I’m fatal,’ Mrs. Hein whispered into her ear.

Amanda’s barely resisted the temptation, but her bigger worry was what if Mrs. Hein didn’t
and did what she said. Amanda knew she would crumple, be spread out in minutes and
killed. Just being in contact with Mrs. Hein was working on her.

‘I’m hard and wet, she’s smooth, sexy and alluring, her body is distracting me and she smells
so wonderful. My trainers were right, older women are the deadliest,’ Amanda thought.

‘Don’t worry my dear I won’t deploy any of my seduction traps, that would be too easy, for both
of us. No, Miss Draper, I prefer to torment you this way, perhaps you’ll come to me, my lips are
a turn of your head away, I won’t refuse you, that would be impolite. Just keep still as best you
can and wonder, in the end I will kiss you, just before I kill, you’ll die with a taste of my lips and
a contraction of my body, ahh, another micro movement,’ Mrs Hein cooed. 

Amanda managed to regain her composure, but just barely, the SALON vixen was far too
sensuous to allow her mind to wander.

Mrs. Hein was a very patient spider in her web. She didn’t rush, she didn’t need to, instead
she waited for the victim to move, felt those vibrations and reacted with subtle but irresistible
skill, but her skills were being tested by a very patient fly in Amanda who refused to move
much.

The stalemate lasted on, Mrs. Hein holding the ICE Agent but not getting anywhere, her body
beginning to tire. Amanda felt a small relaxing of the knot, barely anything, but more than
enough to tell her she was succeeding.  

Amanda grimly hung on, her body screaming for relief from the stillness, she focused on her
opponent, outwaiting her and planning what to do when the moment for freedom presented
itself and then suddenly it did, Mrs Hein’s left calf cramped. Amanda instantly had a leg free,
using everything she had left the ICE spy swung her body around the back of her opponents
reversing their positions, she smashed her heel into the woman’s mound, in an instant the rest
of her was released. As Mrs. Hein writhed and fell back Amanda’s nails pinched certain nerve
endings in the beautiful woman’s neck, paralyzing her. She lower Mrs. Hein torso gently to the
floor and fell back herself, her body feeling its freedom.

‘You’ll be stiff for several hours, long enough for me to escape. You’re an honourable woman,
you could have used other means to make me move but you kept your word. That is
something to be admired in this business, most times it costs you, but not this time Mrs. Hein,
I respect your talents,’ Amanda said as she looked over the Salon agent then added. ‘In all
areas.’ She then proceed to dress.

‘I hope we can meet again, under more pleasant conditions, but I somehow think that would
not be possible, both our natures are built for the kill and passion is a dangerous aphrodisiac,’
Amanda added then softly kissed Mrs. Hein. ‘Neither of us will die with a kiss today,’ she
smiled then left.

No comments:

Post a Comment