Thursday, June 30, 2022

Bits and Pieces

Roz pulled away. ‘I think we need a small break, how about a drink?’ she asked, slipping from his arms and going to her drinks cart. ‘Things were just getting interesting,’ he smiled.  ‘Just a small break we have all night, I promise,’ she smiled and took a sip of her drink then held out her hand with his.  ‘Well, break times over I see,’ Roz smiled as she slipped her arms about his neck and kissed him.  ‘Don’t tell me you lost your enthusiasm already?  A minute ago you couldn’t keep your hands off of me and now, nothing, oh I think I know why.  My hair, well, my conditioner, it coats and hardens the tips in a mild muscle stiffener, once those tips scratch the skin it releases the drug. ‘Now, truly we have all night and I intend to use it all to get the answers I want.’

‘Usually it’s business before pleasure, but that was a nice change,’ Sandra said as pulling on her bra and panties then began to fix herself  up.  ‘We have to meet our contact in a little while, the business part,’ she added, unscrewing her lipstick.  She had just finished when his hands caressed her ass and she turned about with a smile then a slow kiss.  ‘Men can never resist a woman applying lipstick,’ she offered, still in his embrace.  ‘You should have, my lipstick is fatally poisonous.  ‘I like mixing business and pleasure,’ she smiled as he fell from her arms. 


Kelly kissed him as they made love, his motion perfect and insistent as she arched and twisted her hips, her hands cupped behind his head.  She elevated again and this time thrust hard to one side and relaxed.  ‘Paradise Pitcher Plant FORCE agent,’ she smiled, extracting herself from him as she rolled them over.  ‘Once I guided you into the right position and set the motion I sprung my trap. Oh, you’re helpless, my paradise delivers a gripping thrust that stuns your body into immobility.  TRIDENT agent Kelly Rowland,’ she added 

Vera used her lithe body to maximum effect.  A slight undulation and she released his now limp form.  ‘I’ve been an agent a long time, but it's always nice to know I can still attract young male agents.’ Vera undid her tie-up and tossed it away.  Her body was impressive. ‘I stay in shape for assignments like this. We’ll talk once I get comfy.  There, it's a good thing I wore my suntan lotion, of course I’ll share, but you may have an adverse reaction.  Summer Haze tends to disorient, making it a rather effective truth serum.  I know you're wearing a sealer so I added an abrasive scrubber, my motion will shred your sealer allowing my Haze to penetrate.  ‘Clinging Centipede Knot, basic but effective,’ she said, kissing him as she moved.  ‘Entangling can be hours, I’m very thorough.  He lay there knotted into her experience and style, she moved gracefully and sexily as she shredded his sealer and her drug penetrated.  Her ageless body extracted all the intel from him.  She contracted until he was dead.  

Paralysing Centipede Kiss, Danh,’ Zhou smiled as she looked at him.  ‘An exotic technique, but totally effective.  ‘Zhou Li,  A.S.P. Agent ( Asian Spy Protectorate),’ she said, kissing him lightly.  ‘My kiss will wear off soon, but not to worry I have another kiss that is much more permanent, Curled Concubine Kiss.’  Zhou rolled him onto his stomach and quickly applied her  trap.  She entwined his legs from the thighs up in her lower legs, then pulled them open exposing his cock to her.  Her feet positioned on either side of his neck, his toes pinching nerve endings.  Zhou arched over herself and smiled at him.  

‘Consider this my goodbye kiss Danh,’ she smiled as her mouth opened and she took him in.  His body thrashed and rocked as she held him pulling him tight in her embrace.  He was finished in less than five minutes.  


‘I see you’re feeling my kiss.  Summer Passion, a muscle relaxant and a personal favourite of mine,’ she smiled, removing her sheer covering.  ‘My name is Chen Fah, Trident agent.’  Danh tried to rush her before the drug took effect. She ducked and delivered a punch to his kidney.  ‘Zee Ta!’ she said as the blow scored.  He winced and she delivered another, then a double chop to his neck.  She flipped him out of the bathroom into the bedroom.  Danh got to his feet just as Chen secured him.  ‘Let’s not fight baby, you’re in no condition or position, my Pearl Strand has you.’  Chen kissed him lightly as she contracted.  She used technique, not power, her thin lithe body had been trained to find the perfect spots on an opponent.  She hugged him as her drug worked on him, he would weaken then fall, she had him right on the edge of the bed, once he could no longer support himself, they would fall to the bed, the motion triggering her to knot him fully.  In the interim she let her hair work on him.  Her conditioner contained a truth scent.  Chen kissed and nuzzled him, her lipstick was long gone, but this kept him distracted and interested, it also made him move.  ‘So unfair, I know, but kiss me again,’ Chen hummed as she contracted.  She’d been an agent a long time, she loved it, she was deadly, resourceful, devious and sexy.  Her body tensed, her questions were being answered, she adjusted slightly as he moved, he was near tipping and she was moving into place to spring her knot.  Danh fell,  her drug and her body causing the damage.  Chen’s body, experience and skill took over, her knot had him before they stopped bouncing.  

‘Stinging Dragon’s Tail Knot, Danh,’ she explained.  They lay on the bed, Chen on top kissing him softly as she moved to sting him.  ‘The first of many stings Danh, A Chinese woman has you, thoroughly Chinese and you know that means death.  My knots are much more effective than Thai ones and far superior to anything ladies from your country could manage.

It's only a scratch baby, I apologise, I keep my nails extremely sharp and of course painted.  This one’s called hoàng hôn màu hồng, a quick paralyser, an exclusive to my Salon.  There’s a matching lipstick, but I have a thing for my nails, a versatile weapon, as is my body.  My Tom Dao Salamander is a deadly fate.  Thanh slipped off her silk covering, removed her necklace and smiled as held him in a soft embrace.  ‘I promise no more scratches, just kisses, my body will do the rest.  All 5’11” of me will be tied into you and about you.  Your dossier says you escaped a Thai woman last year, but I’m a Vietnamese female, we’re much deadlier and sexier.’  Thanh worked quickly to encase him, warning him not to move when her drug wore off.  She kissed him while she worked and adjusted, his granite cock pressed against her thigh as she moved, rubbing it teasingly.  Thanh slithered into place and smiled.  There, caught and trapped, how do I feel compared to her,’ Thanh said referring to the Thai woman.  It appeared the SALON agent was still, but Thanh knew she was cinching, slowly.  Her hands twined behind her head and neck, her hands flat about his head.  Her lips danced and seared his.  ‘You are moving darling, slowly as I expected, a compliment to your training, but I have you in my body, a fearsome fate for any male or female.  Thanh contracted drawing him into her pressure


Terri strained silently as the one male rolled her over.  The TRIDENT spy was spindled on his enormous cock.  His Anal Scorpion had caught her during her tanning session on her private deck.  They had battled for several hours as Terri worked to dislodge his partially inserted phallus.  He was lean, strong, supple and well trained and used his body skillfully.  Terri was excellent defensively, her body churned, her ass moving as she slithered about.  His body positioned itself with her motion, he was fluid and lithe.  Terri twisted her head and found his lips.  Her kisses, succulent and wet, slowed him as she worked.  The seductress worked carefully, Terri was still seriously impaled and the male was fluid about her.  Her skills were being seriously challenged by him.  Terri rolled them, her strength helping her, he went with her motion then pinned her in an arched position, her body wiggling as he tightened and thrusted against her in a smooth motion.  He embedded his cock a little more into her ass as she twisted about.  Terri arched her body and snapped again and again as she pulled him out, her hands reaching behind as she caught his pulsing stem, she made short work of his cock.  She spilled him four times before she was released, then she made short work of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment