Thursday, February 2, 2023

Admin Assassin - Vignette One

‘I have an appointment to see Mr. Lee.  Ken Bowen, Pinnacle Capital,’  a

handsome man in his thirties said to his Admin in the outside office, her name

plate read, Mrs. Thet Win.

‘Just a minute Mr. Bowen, please have a seat,’ she said.  She came around her desk and walked toward his office, two large ornate frosted glass doors.  He had to lean forward to see her walk, she caught him out of the corner of her eye, but paying it no attention.  She opened a door and disappeared inside emerging a while later with a tray arrayed with a pot of tea and several cups.  Again she caught him looking at her, mostly her legs and when she turned, her ass, full and firm.

‘Mr. Lee is busy at the moment,’ she said, her voice carrying an air of embarrassment.  ‘I thought you would like some tea and some company,’ she added, noting he had looked at the second cup.

‘I’m sure he has many unexpected interruptions during the day,’ he replied.

‘I understand you’re here to help with that, perhaps even change the situation around here?’ Thet smiled.

‘You know I can’t discuss that and even if I could it would only be with Mr. Lee, after all he is the owner.’

‘I didn’t mean to press, you know how rumours are.  Besides, I looked you up and did some research.  There are perks to being in my position, both internal and external,’ she smiled over the edge of her cup.  ‘Sometimes change is good for all involved, better for others if they are positioned well,’ she added with just a small adjustment of her hips.  

‘You’re not happy then?’ he asked.

‘Happy is always relative.  One day to the next things can change.  Let’s just say there have been a great many similar days, until today and here you are a man with a plan, a takeover plan or if you prefer a friendlier term, a buyout offer, a different day, a mood change,’ Mrs Win offered.

‘You’re very forthcoming, but what makes you think the days to follow wouldn’t be more of the same or maybe even worse?’ Mr Bowen offered.

‘I like to think there would be some accommodation made for having facilitated the move or at the very least having eyes and ears on the inside.  I can be very useful in a myriad of areas,’ she suggested.

‘You’re very forward Mrs Win.’

‘I had to work hard just to get to this point in my life.  I’m not content to stay here.  Forget all the myths of the demur and deferring Asian female employee, those days are long gone, well for me anyway,’ she added after a pause and thinking about it for a second or two.  

She saw a light flashing on her phone console.  ‘You should think about my offer,  Right now Mr. Lee is ready for you.  ‘You have a follow up meeting tomorrow, sleep on it,’ she added and rose from beside him, a perfect turn of her ankle adding an enticing ending.  



^^^

‘I was beginning to think you’d left.

‘Mrs Win,’

‘Call me Thet and the Mrs. part is a carry over from a divorce, never got around to changing it, besides it keeps others at bay and allows me to pick who I want.  I hope you don’t mind, I took a shower and didn’t want to put my work clothes back on,’ she said, her hands sliding down the sides of his white shirt and over her hips.  

‘I compiled a list of Mr’ Lee’s unofficial holdings.  That should save you some lawyer time and money,’ she I’m a help already.  ‘It’s an interesting list, so should you decide, hostile or otherwise to purchase the company it would be prudent to understand that even though Mr. Lee has nothing to do with the company; he may in fact still be a serious competitor.

He looked over the file as she peered over his shoulder, her perfume and powdered body, nt to mention the shirt, proving an easy distractant.  

‘As I said his holdings are extensive and go in all directions so when one side of the economy is down, the other side is up,’ she said while her arms slipped about his waist and undid his belt.  ‘Yes, things are certainly up at this point in the market,’ she hummed in his ear.  She undressed him quickly and willingly.

‘She gave him a slow, wonderful kiss.  ‘Did I mention he owns a cosmetics plant.  It's where I get all mine from, company policy actually, but the discounts are great and they do special orders upon request.  I for one take full advantage of the program.  This lipstick for instance, Rose Petal, well that’s its normal name, as I said, special orders.  This ones called Hibiscus Haze, it's infused with Snail toxin, not a fatal dose, just enough to make you a tad drowsy. Not to worry it wears off in a short while, giving you a chance to escape, of course, that will be easier said than done.  You see Mr. Bowen, I plan to leave an impression, how do you say in the west, yes, I plan to rub off on you.  Another of the many perks of working for Kum Lee Enterprises, special employee training, should one wish to take advantage.  I concentrated in the area of Feminine Friction.  You could say I immersed myself in the topic studying every aspect of how to use my body, both offensively and defensively.  ‘But, why, you ask?  Simple, cost effectiveness and corporate security.  First, cost, all that training, it would be a shame for me and the corporation not to use it and I’m cost effective, keep things in house, save money on outside contracts.  Second, I’m loyal, as you may have guessed by now, I don’t talk, thus corporate security, plus I get a nice bonus for my work.  But here I am doing all the talking when I should be kissing you, after all, I don’t want you to recover, well, not yet, we still have hours to get to know each other and I need some information from you, I’ve done this before.’

Thet twined her arms around his neck, smiled at him as she pondered how to kiss him.  She pecked him at first, one side then the other before she opened her mouth slightly as touched him, a soft light touch with just a small parting sound as she broke from his mouth, a smile on her face.  

‘That will do for now.  Just enough to keep you under my spell, but not overdose you.  I need you somewhat lucid, so I think I should just hold you for a while,’ she hummed.  ‘Oh, yes fight me Mr. Bowen,’ she offered with a small laugh as he tried to resist her initial moves to hug him.  

Thet danced out of the way, her graceful shirted body billowing like a sail as she twirled away, then ducked under a slow roundhouse swirl of his left arm seizing it in one of her arms, turning like a ballerina she raised it up in the and pinned it, bent at the elbow behind his head.  Thet caught the other as he tried to use it and it joined the other as she slipped around his back, her arms tethered into his, her nails pressed into his neck at points about.  

‘I had hoped you’d try Mr. Bowen, but as I mentioned, I’ve done this before.  Right now you're stiff, my nails have temporarily blocked nerves so your body can’t receive signals.  If I release a nail, certain parts of your body will get signals and you can move, maybe you can escape my body or maybe you trigger me.  You see, there is an escape, but it has to be done carefully because wrong moves cause me to move and you don’t want that, but I do,’ she offered and relaxed a finger.  ‘I should also mention, I don’t play fair,’ she whispered in his ear then kissed it.  ‘You moved sir and not the right one.  Let’s try another nail,’ Thet hissed, lightly kissing his neck.

Each nail and combination led to the same conclusion.  Thet’s body barely moved when he tried anything.  The practised woman knew how to use it and not alarm her victim.  She nuzzled and kissed about his neck, ears and cheeks, her scent delectable as was her white shirted body and he was mesmerised by both.  Thet’s body brushed against his, lightly and casually time and again as he tried to escape.  She worked through her nails and combinations as she played him until she completed all the variations.  

‘You’re free to move your entire body sir, my nails have been released.  But, of course, so am I free to move my body as well, so take care.  A kiss for good luck,’ she added curling around to take his lips.  ‘Excellent!  A kiss can do so much, that one was meant as a distraction and it worked perfectly on you.  While we were exchanging pleasantries my arms slipped unnoticed about your neck and head pinning you in this position.  I told you I didn’t fight fair, now I can stimulate you with my lips while my body weakens you.’

Her lips held him in their spell, Thet slithered her tongue about to move him against her, glancing touches was all she needed at the moment.  Each escape attempt ended in failure as she moved inward a touch.  Her intent was not to crush, but to hold, her talents did not lay in constriction even though she had the body for it.  Thet mixed her kisses with hugs and soft words, experienced in the seduction, part of the courses, she knew how to work him into her web.  Her perfume and body powder were part of her arsenal, heat activated their combined scents help keep him relaxed and mildly uncoordinated allowing her ease of movement about him.  The Admin was unhurried in her execution, her lips seared and pulled information from him as slight touches delivered their medicine to him.

‘You’re weakening sir, my body, it's very effective in a most subtle way.  In a little while you’ll collaspe to the floor.  Oh, not to worry, I’ll be right with you, my loose form clinging to you. Once I settle you we can continue.  Until then I see no reason to stop our little tryst.’

While her lips seared him her body stung him, her soft undulations, slow light rubs and gentle sways did the damage.  She felt his weight sink in her light embrace, her body expertly and slowly began to fall taking him with her.  Thet sank with him, her body twisted about his as they descended languidly, her strength supporting them, her muscles dancing on her legs and arms, her whole mass a sexy sinewy snakewoman.  She finished the recline after several minutes, delicately depositing them on the carpet where she continued her attack.  

‘Now we can get serious, no more fighting gravity, just me and I’m just as much of a pull as it is,’ Htet hummed as she hugged him.  

Thet moved slowly in the dim light, but she always moved, lightly, whisper touches from every angle and part of her body.  He’d been excited by her bodily caresses from the start, he was still hard and she kept him that way, never taking him over, it would break her spell, the tease and constant tension kept him helpless in her arms.  She adjusted them gracefully, her body slithering into a new position as she nuzzled, a small raise of her hips allowed her legs to encircle him more.  Her arms worked in a little more, brushing up and down before settling as she broke the hug and looked at him.

‘So much easier in this position and faster, after all I am a working woman and tomorrow is a work day,’ she said quietly.

She resumed with her kisses, this time short ones, but deeply sensuous and penetrating, just like her body.  

‘You’re much weaker sir, I can feel it, my touch has that effect, but we still have a way to go, so we get to enjoy each other a while longer, how much longer?  Well that depends on your resistance to me.’ Thet honeyed.

She placed him in a hug again, then tensed, lifting them off the floor supported only by her hands and feet.

‘This is better, more of you to touch.  Don’t worry I have you safe and snug sir.  Thet wiggled and shifted, her strength and power impressive as she brushed.  She lowered him after ten minutes, kissed him endlessly, her lips sweet and hungry then repeated the move.

‘I incorporated my yoga in this, gives me a dual workout, most satisfying,’ she explained as her body shifted about him.  She tensed him then relaxed, he was close, another session would do it.

Thet embraced him and continued, her lethal physique slowly rising and falling, snaking and shifting as it danced around him.  The Admin kissed him once more then rose up again, she shifted, rubbed, shifted again and danced before a final shift and a long caressing wave of her body in the moonlight.  Mrs. Win brushed his lips and smiled then relaxed her body and rolled free of his limp form.  She straightened her shirt and made a phone call to have his body picked up.


^^^

‘Good morning sir.  I had to reshuffle your morning, you have a free hour now.  Mr. Bowen will not be able to make his appointment,’ she smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment