The erotic adventures of a group of female spies who work for various organizations.
The ladies find themselves in a series of erotic adventures facing life and death peril as they try and complete their missions.
All characters, Organizational names (COIL/DOOM/etc) are copywrite and cannot be used without consent.
Picture number 5. If being struck on either side of neck by her silkworm biting cobra caused instant death, I'd love to see (or read)what kind of effect if she struck either side of another male agent's cock.
Picture number 5.
ReplyDeleteIf being struck on either side of neck by her silkworm biting cobra caused instant death, I'd love to see (or read)what kind of effect if she struck either side of another male agent's cock.
Or in this case, I should say , what kind of effect if her silkworm biting cobra struck either side of a male agent's "cobra"
DeleteSorry for my bad pun.