Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Judas Stones - Chapter 11


Chapter Eleven:

 

Darkness enclosed Alex immediately as the stones slid back into place concealing their hidden secret once more.  The young spy broke the disposable chemical stick, cracking the wall between the two chemicals, the result, an instant light as the two elements reacted to produce a greenish glow about her.  The spy moved forward along the narrow passageway, just tall and wide enough for her, the green glow illuminating everything with an olive tinge.  She moved purposefully, knowing the way exactly from previous nights reconnaissance, her steps measured and careful, each one falling where her others had in earlier journeys so as to avoid any concealed traps.  The C.O.I.L. agent arrived shortly at her exit; she reached for a small lever on the wall to open the entrance when suddenly a wave of dizziness swept her up!  Her head swam and the walls began to move in multiple directions at once!  Alex braced her hands against the narrow walls to avoid falling over, she felt her feet lighten beneath her as if they were about to give way, nausea washed over her as her hands climbed up the sides of the walls and pressed up against the ceiling of the low tunnel.  In a last desperate attempt Alex began to spin her body in the opposite direction her head turning in an effort to counteract the imbalance.  Unable to fathom why this was  happening to her this was her only immediate course of action and after six spins it appeared to be working, her head cleared rapidly, another two turns and she came to a stop feeling fine, as it nothing had happened in the first place. 

 

“Everything is fine now,” she told herself, her breathing returning to normal, as a way of reassurance for the strange event that had just overtaken her and in a strange way she somehow knew everything was fine.

 

She pulled the lever and the stone wall directly in front of her slid silently aside, just as it had done on her previous nocturnal visits.  Alex poked her head out tentatively her eyes darting from up and down the corridor from behind a planted palm she moved into position a day ago, as she suspected the hallway was empty.  The lithe agent slipped between the narrow openings, touched the bottom stone and watched the wall move back into position.  Alex wispily moved across the marble floor, produced her hard won copy of the key, inserted and turned it to a satisfying click, a quick push and she was inside closing the door behind her. 

 

*             *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

 

“C’est magnifique mon mere,” she repeated softly again to the touch of the damp cloth.

 

It had been this way for many days now, the regression to childhood that she could not fathom except that it was a special, safe time for her in that all her recollections were happy ones.  She’d done her best to play along answering where possible and soothing all the time, the answers were not, she felt necessary, but the soothing most definitely was. 

 

“Mon enfant, sommeil” she quieted as she had done so many times in days past as she dabbed the cloth lightly on the forehead of her charge. 

 

She’d shown signs of surfacing many times, but the fever and the weakness still had a tight grip on her, imposing it’s own agenda, keeping her deep within the confines of a dream world that if it had its way would soon turn into a nightmare of pain and death. 

 

Together they’d lost track of time, night and day had merged into one continuous rotation of time, broken only by their fitful attempts at sleep and the constant attention to the task at hand, yet she didn’t mind, there was something she felt cathartic in it for the both of them, whether that would have a chance to take root and grow was still not certain.  She tenderly placed the straw in her mouth and squeezed a little of the liquid up the straw and onto her lips, just enough to tease a response and get her to suck down the nourishment on her own, just as one does with a baby.

 

In the midst of another traverse of her face the eyes flickered again only this time all the way open, the pupils dilated rapidly as they adjusted to the light and a sudden fear, a look that did not go unnoticed.

 

“Yes I suppose I’m one of the last people you expected to see or I think more accurately put you never expected to see another person again.  But it is me and it has been me these many days looking after you, this you must believe and accept.  I will explain all, but you must calm yourself, you are in my care, nobody else knows, I’ve seen to that personally.”

 

The straw fell away as the woman choked and spit up a little, a delicate touch of the cloth clearing away the spittle from the corners of her mouth. 

“Mrs. Hawthorne,” came an almost inaudible murmur followed by more small coughs and a slight body shake.

 

“Yes it’s me Nancy, but please call me Sylvia and please, please calm yourself you are in my care and nothing evil is going to happen like before!” Mrs. Hawthorne answered softly but forcefully.

 

“So this is to be my fate, left for dead by D.O.O.M. only to be rescued by C.O.I.L. so I can be made well enough to be interrogated by them, then, well once I talk willingly or otherwise I’ll be left for dead once more.  Life does have an ironic symmetry to it.” Nancy sneered not believing a word of what she had just heard. 

 

She really had no choice, her head was spinning and pounding and now that she was awake her body was overloading her senses!  It seemed to her that every part of it was on fire, her skin was screaming for the tingling to abate, a deep burning force of magma just below the surface all about her as it tried to force her skin open and escape.

 

Sylvia took up her cloth and began again her routine.  Nancy’s eyes flicked about watching her as she worked and observing her surroundings.  From what she could tell she was immersed in a large bathtub, but only her head was visible the rest of her body below the surface and cut off from view by a partition that covered the entire surface of the tub enveloping her from the base of the neck down.  The lighting was dimmed, she guessed for her sake, the rest of the room appeared to her eyes to be a normal, but very large and well appointed bathroom, save for the fact the no mirror or reflective surface was present.  There was however the delightful smell of orange blossom from scented candles that adorned the room here and there.  She relaxed more and soaked in the smells and the touches afforded her, not questioning them, but merely trying to appreciate them through the pain engulfing her.  The two did not speak for the longest time, there was no need to.

 

“I must be pretty bad for you to have gone to all the preparations you did, no mirrors and to cover all but my face so I can’t see the damage for myself!” Nancy finally said breaking the silence.

 

“I would have thought you’d have wanted to me to see the damage, push me over the edge psychologically and hope I’d talk?” she added.

 

Mrs. Hawthorne said nothing; she knew anything she could say at this time wouldn’t change Nancy’s belief in her ultimate fate so she decided to just answer the question.

 

“Yes,” Mrs. Hawthorne said biting her lip a little and moving the back of her hand to her forehead to wipe her brow and in the process try to clear a welling tear from the corner of one eye. 

 

“Show me!” Nancy demanded with as much force as her voice could muster.

 

“No!” Sylvia shot back sternly a look of steely determination in her eyes.

 

“That Nancy does not exist in my mind nor will I allow it to have a home in yours.  I only know the body of a Nancy Prud’homme who I battled on four straight nights in The Philippines,” Mrs. Hawthorne remarked slyly.

 

“That was supposed to be my little secret only, I implanted post encounter suggestions to rid your memory of any and all contact,” Nancy offered her voice still weak but stronger and slightly alarmed at what this woman knew of their nocturnal fights.

 

“Deep meditation is a wonderful thing, it reveals all to those willing to plunge deep enough into the recesses of ones mind.  Sometimes you encounter things better left alone or things that you wish you’d never disturbed.  Then there are those pleasant things you encounter that you had either forgotten or were never fully conscious enough to enjoy when they first occurred, I experienced both,” Mrs. Hawthorne offered.

 

“Your husband and me,” Nancy stated averting her eyes.

 

“Yes and it’s alright to look at me when you speak, I’ve dealt with one and am now about to deal with the other. 

 

“So you are to be my integrator, the ironic symmetry rears its head once more!” Nancy mocked in a self satisfied tone of a person who had solved a puzzle that perhaps they didn’t want to. 

Sylvia ignored the comment and continued with her light and careful touch about Nancy’s face before she righted the conversation back to where she wanted it to be.

 

“Revenge is a powerful motivator, but it is also an all consuming one and if you are not careful it will soon consume everything it can touch.  Although one starts out with the best of intentions, soon, being human, they are distorted, reshaped, call it whatever you want, but it all ends up the same, you become the servant and it becomes the master.  The goal is lost in the twinkle of an eye, replaced by a shadowy outline that keeps receding from your grasp, willing you on to catch it and twisting you further from your course until too late you realise you are utterly lost with no way out.”

 

“Then there are the times that obstacles are placed in the path to trip you up, not for bad intentions, but deliberately placed there for good, call it fate, karma, kismet, whatever you like. They do not announce themselves as harbingers, that is up to you to recognize them for what they are, to set aside the blinding obsession you’re chasing or running away from and see clearly and perceive for just that flickering of a second what can be if only you have the will and courage to do so.” Sylvia finished as her hand stopped dabbing Nancy’s face. 

 

“I stopped chasing my husband’s killers a while ago; I just fooled myself into believing I was still pursuing a virtuous cause when in reality I was fulfilling my own desires.  I hate to say it, but time does heal all wounds, I’ll always love him and yes I miss him greatly at certain moments, but those moments are becoming less and less frequent as time passes.  His death propelled me into this life and in a strange way made me feel more alive than I ever have before, his death was my gift of freedom that is the memory of him that never fades for me because it is me.” Sylvia said softly. 

 

“That is the dark corner one must face before venturing into the more illuminated recesses of the mind to explore other issues or at least that’s what my yoga/meditation teacher taught me,” she added.

 

“I can see she spent some time on the physical Sylvia as well!” Nancy added.

 

“Your body was impressive before, but I can see it has been honed to an even greater brilliance under her guidance,” Nancy complimented taking in the strength and sleekness of the woman. 

 

Mrs. Hawthorne smiled graciously before picking up the cloth and renewing her routine for the next several minutes the silence keeping them both company.

 

   “You-are-the-sexiest-deadliest-orgasmically-delightfulest-woman-I’ve-ever-had-the-pleasure-of-killing-Mrs. -Hawthorne! I-almost-wish-it-wasn’t-so! Almost!” 

 

   “Those words you spoke to me that night Nancy, that was the obstacle on my path, and yet I didn’t see it.  You were conflicted, you knew D.O.O.M. suspected you of taking what they felt was their money and you knew they wouldn’t stand for it, yet you decided to continue with the mission and as a result you missed the obstacle placed in your path, me!  You almost took the step, but pulled back at the last second,” Mrs Hawthorne said.

 

   “I suppose you want me to tell you why now?” Nancy stated flatly.

 

   “No, I know why, because you were terrified of how I’d answer, so you chose the path you knew confident you could outsmart, then outlast anything D.O.O.M. could throw at you and you did for a while, leaving quite a trail in your wake.  But, still they came on, so you decided you needed an edge, the stone!  Maybe you could use it as a bargaining chip to get back into D.O.O.M.’s good graces and when that failed your illusion was shattered and your days numbered, the hunter became the hunted until you were eventually cornered and defeated, all because of the stone!” Sylvia mused as she opened her free hand revealing the stone Nancy had stolen.

 

   Nancy’s eyes widened in shock, so much so they became almost completely black, her breathing accelerated to the point of near hyperventilation before she forced her eyes shut and began yelling.

 

   “Get rid of it!” she screamed again and again.

 

   “It will destroy you and me both, twist us to its will, feed on us and then destroy what is left, please, please I beg you for both our sakes let go of it before its poison infects you as well Sylvia!  Once it has you there is no escape, only torment, sick longing for hope destroyed as it drives you on!  It is a soulless creation, feeding on what it cannot have and is bent to enslave, it is the devils creation and his power alone wields it, you, I, anyone who holds it for too long can never be without it until it no longer needs you!” Nancy yelled her voice wild and crazed in emotion.

 

   Mrs. Hawthorne watched the scene unfold before her; underneath the panic Nancy had spared a moment to care about what would happen to her, she knew there was hope.

 

   “I’m curious Nancy, how long must I hold this before it begins to affect me?” she quizzed.

 

   Nancy who had calmed a little although she was still breathing rapidly and her heart still racing opened her eyes at the remark and the calmness at which it was asked.

 

   “You see I’ve been holding it for five days, it’s been that long since I found you and nothing has happened to me.  I haven’t sprouted horns or engaged in any midnight orgies or speak Latin in reverse,” she offered wryly her one eyebrow arching slightly. 

 

   “Impossible, it has you already and is letting you think differently, that is how it works until it’s..” Nancy’s voice when wild again before it trailed off as Mrs. Hawthorne put one of her fingers tenderly against the woman’s lips.

 

   “This stone has no power over anything; it’s just a stone, no more no less.  I have no doubt it has healing powers, I have to believe that, but evil intentions or desires, no, that is not possible.  This piece of earth,” Mrs. Hawthorne said closing her hand tightly about it in a fist.

 

   “This stone, according to the legend, may have been used against Judas Iscariot, but that’s all it was used for, no other evil power was imbued into it as a result of that action and do you want to know why I know that Nancy?”

 

   The D.O.O.M. spy was cowed and quite now; just a small trace of a nod, much a child’s indicated her consent.

 

   “There is no such thing as the Devil, Satan, Beelzebub, Samiel, Lucifer or whatever other name you want to give him and this is why.  What Creator would give power to a being beyond that of his creation for the sole purpose of destroying that creation and set it loose amongst us?  There is no need for such a being when we, human beings, already are so good at it!  I have news for you Nancy, we are the Devil that we’re all terrified of, but each of us is also the angel we all crave.  It’s a paradox, but in the end you get to choose.  You made your choices, went down the path, stumbled over me, then ran on, but sometimes path’s lead back on themselves and here I am again, only this time you fell harder, that should tell you something!” Mrs. Hawthorne said her voice soft but firm. 

 

   The room spun in all directions at once as Nancy tried to make sense of what she had been told, but it was too much, too soon!  Instead her mind led her to a single question one she wanted to ask earlier but had been afraid to up until now.

 

   “Why did you save me, really?”

 

   “No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I know none, and therefore I am no beast”

 

   “Richard III, Act 2, Scene 1, I now finally understand you a little Sylvia,” Nancy said her voice soft and holding onto composure as best she could. 

 

“Maybe D.O.O.M. will finally catch up to you or maybe they will give up, but if they don’t you won’t be alone to face them, you’ll have another old broad at your side.  We can’t do this forever Nancy, we’re both getting up there, we slip up, our reactions aren’t as good, we’re both old enough to be the mothers of some of these young agents and like you, one of these days one of those young agents is going to catch up to me!  But, together, with our knowledge and the skills we could teach each other, well that might make for some interesting missions!”

 

“I think there is something else as well that you’re not saying?” Nancy said softly.

 

“Yes there is,” Mrs. Hawthorne said, then paused as she fought with how best or if she should say it.

 

  “I’m lonely Nancy, desperately lonely and I think you are too, our age isolates us from the others, we can never be a part of them no matter how hard we try, but we can be a part of each other.  Besides, freelance spies make good money and you need to start saving for your retirement,” Sylvia smiled trying to lighten the mod and her own spirits.

 

“What of C.O.I.L.?” Nancy asked cautiously.

 

“I’m not a C.O.I.L. agent, they have no hold on me, or certain others, nor will they have a hold on you and if they should try to take you I promise you that they will be treated by me just like any D.O.O.M. agent I meet!  It may interest you to know that a certain other organization I know would be very interested in having you!” Sylvia smiled.

 

Nancy studied her options; she knew her D.O.O.M. career was over.  C.O.I.L. worried her a little, they surely would want revenge for Catherine Wycliffe’s death or had Mrs. Hawthorne and the mysterious certain others she’d mentioned enough sway and influence over them eliminate that threat.  Alone, even with the pressure of the stones legend lifted off of her she would be finished off soon and Sylvia was right, she was lonely also, it pained her to admit it, but she couldn’t avoid the truth any longer!  She was also right about another thing; missions together could be very interesting.  She found herself agreeing even before she came to the end of her own thoughts, the logic made it compelling, but that was not the main reason, that reason was the woman who had saved her and offered her another chance and that was all she needed so she answered.

 

Another plague year would reconcile all these differences; a dose conversing with death, or with diseases that threaten death, would scum off the gall from our tempers, remove the animosities among us, and bring us to see with differing eyes than those which we looked on things with before.”

 

“Now it’s my turn, Daniel Defoe, A Journal of a Plague Year,” Mrs. Hawthorne smiled.

 

“I can see we have a love of books in common, as to what else we share in common I would prefer to let that unfold over time.  I would however like to know what I’m immersed in and…” Nancy started, but her voice confident a second ago failed her.

 

“It’s a mixture of myrrh, palm oil and many other ingredients.  The Bedouins I purchased it from assure me its healing properties are legendary, they after all having been using it for centuries.  A few more days and you can emerge from your seclusion and begin reclaiming what I recall to be a fabulous body.  You need to believe in this and what I tell you!  I need the best partner, I need the old Nancy, with some of my recent improvements added or we are both finished!”  Mrs. Hawthorne said putting down the cloth and coming close to Nancy’s face her own stern and set with determination. 

 

The D.O.O.M. spy drew strength from Mrs. Hawthorne’s words and clamed herself once more this time for good.

 

“What sort of improvements?” she asked.

 

Mrs. Hawthorne smiled.

 

“I thought I had a good body and command of an extensive arsenal of skills, but my time in India proved that not to be as correct as I had assumed it to be.  You noted the change in me almost instantly.  I have trained and practiced relentlessly over the past six months turning what was an effective body into a truly lethal physique, you need to get to this level so that together we are the deadliest old ladies around!” Sylvia smirked. 

 

“I was good enough before to entrap you four times Sylvia!” Nancy said flatly her pride clearly in tact and damaged a bit at the comment.

 

“Yes, but not good enough to master the agent who got you!” Sylvia countered.

 

“I was, as you said confused and not at my best and she was very young, full of energy, fast, flexible and strong!” Nancy defended herself.

 

“Yes she was all those things and now she’s dead!  What you’re body couldn’t do, mine did!” Sylvia said flatly.

 

“And before you say anything more you need to rest, but rest with this thought in mind, what I know you’ll know and the rest we can learn together.  There’s an incredible amount of skills that require two practitioners to fully execute, both in training and on their victims!” Sylvia mused as she watched a smile curl about Nancy’s lips. 

 

“I can hardly wait to begin this partnership!”  Nancy said. 

 

“Neither can I and it will be sooner than later if I’m any judge!” Sylvia said picking a small mirror up of the floor at the base of the tub and holding it up so Nancy could see her face.

 

“You’re a very fast healer!” she smiled.

 

Nancy moved her face about in the reflection, no blemishes, no imperfections, just the same smooth skin she’d had before being captured and left to die in the sun.

 

“Tomorrow I’ll check your body; you will not be able to see it until I say so!” Sylvia smiled sternly.

 

“But I..” Nancy started.

 

“What did I say before!” Mrs. Hawthorne interrupted as she placed a finger on Nancy’s lips. 

 

Nancy’s expression told Sylvia she would get no more argument.

 

“Rest now, I’ll be in the next room doing the same, it’s the best thing for both of us and here to show you I’m not such an ogre how about some music?” Sylvia smiled pushing the play button on the Cd player.

 

“You and I have listened to quite a few discs over the past days, I hope you like classical and jazz, I’ve varied the selections?” Sylvia added.

 

Nancy closed her eyes and smiled.

 

“One final thing,” Mrs. Hawthorne said. 

 

Leaning forward she lightly kissed Nancy on the cheek.  She pulled away, smiled and quietly departed leaving her new partner in a blissful reaction and keen anticipation. 

 

*             *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

 

“She’s much better; her progression is truly amazing given to extent of the damage.  Tomorrow I’ll start work on her body and if the results are as good as her face we should be able to put our plan into action by weeks end,” Mrs. Hawthorne said, to young woman lounging on a chair.

 

“I’m not surprised; she put up a tremendous battle before I managed to subdue her.  All the better for us that she recovers as fast as she does, it means we’re one step closer realising the money for her.  I must compliment you on your convincing act and also your skill in healing her, I listened on the speaker as you broke down her defences one by one until she’s actually starting to trust you!” the young woman smiled.

 

“After I start to work on her body what’s left of her trepidation over our new partnership will dissolve under my touch, among other things!” Mrs. Hawthorne said handing her friend a drink she’d be preparing at the bar and bending over to receive payment, a soft kiss. 

 

“Ah yes, tell me more of this,” the woman smiled, both from the drink and the kiss offered.

 

“I was taught it while on my retreat; it has a long Sanskrit name that roughly translates to The Gentle Embrace.  Nancy will feel the invigorating effects of the massage and she will think she is getting better, but in reality, her shakra points are being realigned to slowly drain her strength!  When I hand her over to your D.O.O.M. boss she will feel fine, but her body will not be at all effective!” Sylvia voiced barely able to contain her glee.

 

“From what you’ve told me it sounds like turnabout is fair play.  She used her body to nearly kill you and now it’s your turn!  Both sound pleasurable, but yours will prove to be the more final of the two!” the young woman hissed back filling the air with more sexual tension between the two.

 

“My part is easy, any compliments must be all yours for thinking up and then executing such a brilliant plan.  Quite a coup for someone so young and if I may say daring,” Mrs. Hawthorne said sitting mid way on the woman’s recliner.

 

“Go on Sylvia,” the woman said undoing one of the buttons on the loose fitting cover Mrs. Hawthorne wore.

 

“First capturing her was impressive; you succeeded where so many other more experienced agents had failed.  At first I wondered how, but having experienced the intoxicating skill of your techniques first hand, I can easily see how you prevailed! But then to formulate a plan to double cross your own employer was really a stroke of genius,” Sylvia paused as another button popped through its hole.

 

“Please go on,” the woman teased.

 

“Ship your employer the stone I was looking for, inform him you had Nancy but she escaped with the stone.  Find me secretly, explain your plan, see if I’m willing, knowing I had no choice but to be, then fake your own death at my hands, ensuring he has ample evidence of it via a satellite camera feed even providing it for him to see in real time!” Sylvia’s voice rose on the last word as the vixen propelled herself upward, her mouth finding Sylvia’s neck as her teeth playfully mined the woman’s erogenous zones.

 

“Is there more Sylvia or am I too distracting?” she asked as Mrs. Hawthorne’s cover was freed from her form.

 

The older woman concentrated and continued, but at a much slower pace.

 

“Who better than me, a person not affiliated with C.O.I.L. and with a past history with Nancy, to sell her back to D.O.O.M. in exchange for the stone you sent and 20 million dollars.  You knew I needed the stones and you want the cash to finance your break from D.O.O.M. to become a hired assassin.  You also assumed, and rightly, that D.O.O.M. would pay the price to get their hands on Nancy as she’s cost them so much more than that!” Sylvia panted.

 

“You get what you want, to save the life of Miss Baxter and I get my freedom and the opportunity to make so much more money that I ever could have with D.O.O.M.  That was always my plan from the moment I was recruited, let them train and equip me and then go my own way, I just needed to wait for the perfect opportunity and fortunately it came early on and it was accompanied by a fringe benefit!” she whispered her hot breath all over Mrs. Hawthorne. 

 

“Nancy will suspect nothing, I’ll turn it into a shopping trip for new clothes, hand her over, collect the money and the stone, come back here so you can collect the money and we can go our separate ways!” Sylvia barely gasped, her body flaming in passion.

 

“You’re going nowhere at the moment my dear woman, once again my charms have seduced you into my body!” the woman teased.

 

Mrs. Hawthorne was indeed trapped in the woman’s form, her touch so distracting she’d been able to slither herself about the older spy unnoticed and with ease.  A quick strain of her body left know doubt she was trapped.

 

“You’ll wear me out for Nancy if you keep doing this Nadia!” Mrs. Hawthorne questioned but only mildly knowing the futility of reason with this woman.

 

“I hardly think that will be a worry!  Escape my trap if you can or perhaps your wonderfully lethal body has met its match in mine as all others have!” Nadia smiled.

 

Their lips found each other as Mrs. Hawthorne tried to work her body free.  She was still trying an hour later, but she was no closer to freedom, Nadia clearly enjoying the domination her youthful form had over the older woman, both physically and sexually.  Unable to escape Mrs. Hawthorne was pleasured again and again, her wild thrashing slowly declining as her body was drained of energy until she was a helpless plaything for the dominatrix who enslaved her!  She was finally, mercifully freed after a series almost continuous mind blowing orgasms during which she begged for Nadia to stop.

 

“You really should go back to that monastery for more training if that’s the best you can offer Sylvia.  Please do me a favour and save a little something for me after you finish with Nancy tomorrow!  Just watching you two on the hidden camera will be hard enough to endure without having this to look forward!” Nadia cooed slowly as she released the stricken woman from her grip.

 

*             *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

 

Mrs. Hawthorne entered the spacious bathroom the next day wearing only a loose fitting fishnet shirt, her hair pinned high on her head and carrying a blindfold.  Nancy’s eyes widen at the sight of the luscious woman’s body, her hands opening and closing in the concoction beneath the cover that encased her.

 

“Enjoy while you can,” Sylvia smiled before slipping the blindfold gently in place while tenderly kissing Nancy’s cheek.

 

“Remember what I told you yesterday about only seeing the finished product.  Today we begin on your body.  I will remove you from the liquid and carefully clean away the excess from you.  Once that is accomplished I will then apply another special salve to you by means of a massage.  I need to work it deeply into your skin, I will be as soothing as I can, but there may be some pain as I work.  We will do this again tomorrow and then you will have to apply the lotion for several days after that, but by tonight you will be free of the tub for good.  This is a long and intense procedure for the both of us, once I start the session I cannot stop it.  One final thing Nancy, you need to carefully listen to your body while feeling me work on it, direct me as needed and above all you must give yourself over to me completely, no resistance or this technique will fail. 

 

“I trust you completely Sylvia,” Nancy smiled.

 

Mrs. Hawthorne carefully unsecured the latches to the cover and removed it setting it aside and then doing the same with the small remnant of clothing she was wearing.  She moved into place and softly pushed Nancy’s back forward as she stepped into the emerald coloured ooze behind her.  Lightly she lowered her body into the mass, her toes slipping under Nancy’s knees and pushing them up cautiously as she watched the woman’s face for signs of pain, none appeared so she proceeded.  Sylvia scooped up her charges hands by the palms and brought them out of the gel and into the air, Nancy smiled as she felt the sensation, but that was all, she never flinched.  Sylvia’s willowy legs worked under Nancy’s and them curled back toward her and started to push under the D.O.O.M. agents ass in slow increments, Nancy winched, Sylvia quickly reacted and slowed her movements until over time she had raised Nancy off the bottom of the bathtub and into her human cradle. 

 

It took time, but Mrs. Hawthorne worked her legs inside Nancy’s while her arms were straightened above her head and opened just adequately wide enough so Sylvia’s head could slip in between them.  The healing woman’s arms feathered around Nancy’s chest and closed securely as she began to lift the two from the liquid, Sylvia straining and winching to support the woman and the thick weight of the gel as she rose until finally they were free.  The healer let the excess green gel fall from them as she gathered her strength for the trip out of the tub and down to the floor.  Nancy felt no strain at all, just the ascending and descending motion of the journey in her companions body, her trust totally intact, the twosome ended in the same position they had occupied in the tub, Nancy resting on Sylvia’s in turned legs, her head reclined and resting against the woman’s breasts. 

 

Sylvia began to free them both of the gel, first with her hands and then with a series of pre-placed towels about the floor.  The gel had done its magic; her body was as flawless as before, each cleaning wipe revealing more of what had made her such an effective agent, her long shapely legs, beautiful full firm breasts, deadly figure and her gorgeous face.  The gel was finally all removed and Mrs. Hawthorne reached for the salve, warmed it in her hands and began to liberally cover Nancy’s neck, breasts and stomach signalling start of The Gentle Embrace.

 

“You can talk if you want to Nancy, but remember listen closely to your body,” Sylvia calmly said.

 

“I was afraid it might distract you, but if you insist.  Tell me about this technique it’s not at all what I expected?” Nancy answered dreamily.

 

“And exactly what were you expecting?” Sylvia smiled knowing what was coming.

 

“Sexual, of course!  Our intimate contact, you slipping and siding about me as I lay helpless to your touch, our bodies entwined in a dance of passion.  But it’s so beyond that, the closest I can come to putting it into words is after play, when the bond between the two lovers seems to be at its strongest for just that fleeting of second, an almost instant of pure oneness with the other person.  You forget where you end and they begin, a total loss of self in such a way as to make you more than what you once were, and then it’s gone.  This is like that, only I can feel it getting stronger between us, not weakening, its like I know what your next move will be, a slip of an ankle, a turn of a wrist, I’m myself, but part of you as well and you of me.”

 

“Then The Gentle Embrace is beginning to work, my instincts and yours were right about this partnership.  It took me several days to get to the point your at with my teacher, a woman with incredible skills, only a few of which she taught me in the short time I was at the monastery,” Sylvia recounted.

 

The spy’s spread fingers pushed down Nancy’s long torso, riding over her firm wonderful tits, cupping and sliding underneath before circling around and slithering down between them and sweeping outward across her stomach.  She repeated the pattern several times the balm seeping out between one finger only to be caught by another, the sequence oiling Nancy wet and slippery to the touch. 

 

Nancy anticipated every move her healer needed to make and the two moved in a uniform motion like experienced lovers.  Nancy titled forward allowing her back to be worked on; Sylvia employing new a method to work the ointment into her, her nails danced a drumbeat ever so lightly up and down her charges back.  The D.O.O.M. spy slowly began to roll over on her knees just a fraction of a second before Mrs. Hawthorne had wanted to do it herself.

 

“Excellent Nancy,” Sylvia purred.

 

“The Gentle Embrace is doing its job already!” the thought danced silently in Sylvia’s mind.

 

Sylvia supported Nancy in her body, not allowing the hurt woman’s limbs to bear any weight.  More salve was applied, some to Sylvia’s hands and some to Nancy’s ass.  Mrs. Hawthorne pulled her torso back taking the two more vertical, she let the healing fluid drip onto her pussy until she was saturated, before she begin unhurried pulls of her mound over the smooth hardness of Nancy’s marvellously compact ass. One of Mrs. Hawthorne’s hands danced down the woman’s front, her nails tapping as they went, stopping at her pussy, flattening and cupping affectionately, rocking and squeezing it, the lubricant squishing out on all sides with each contraction before being recaptured and applied once more.  Sylvia’s hips tilted and bowed, small completely imperceptible inward thrusts from her superb muscles sent pulses into Nancy that she felt and responded to, tilting and weaving her ass about the woman’s mound.

 

“You’re listening to your body, excellent Nancy!” Mrs. Hawthorne offered reassuringly.

 

Eventually the complicated dance slowed over the next several hours as the two moved together at an infinitesimal pace into a more and more complex and binding position, for Nancy, who as instructed gave herself over without a fight until her torso was bound almost to immobility by Mrs. Hawthorne’s body hold. 

 

“Your legs are so lovely and deadly as I recall!” Sylvia said as she pulled one up the side of her body with her hands carefully watching and listening to Nancy’s for signs of distress.

 

“I recalled during my deep meditation feeling the smoothness of them as they slipped about me during our previous encounter, a silk snakes, cool and welcoming to the touch, totally disarming, but all the time hiding a sinister intent!  Their supple power as they closed around me, your muscles tweezing as they worked me deeper into their trap of death and always, they maintained their delicate and lethal beauty about me, arousing and alarming at the same time,” Mrs. Hawthorne softly said, as she drizzled the oil on the flat of Nancy’s elevated foot and watched the liquid slowly crest the edges and begin its descent down the leg in a series of streams. 

 

“If it’s any comfort Sylvia your naked form also had me spellbound several times.  It took all my willpower and cleverness to keep from becoming another of your victims and even that may not have been enough if we’d had a final encounter,” Nancy answered, as her leg anticipated and moved for her healer.

 

Mrs. Hawthorne smiled at the recollection and the thought as she finished, carefully she lowered the second leg as the two began a creeping dance about each other, slow rolls, turns and guidance of limbs, gentle rubs and touches returned until Nancy was truly bound in Sylvia’s appetizing body.

 

“Didn’t think you were this flexible did you Nancy?” Mrs. Hawthorne offered as their motion stopped.

 

Nancy legs were behind her head and crossed over each other, her arms entangled with them as well.  Sylvia was everywhere on her, pressing in on all sides, her body closed about Nancy’s as the two were a tied ball of flesh.

 

“The magic of The Gentle Embrace, manage and monitor your senses, give me feedback as I work about you, tell me what areas I need to work on instantly,” Sylvia said firmly as she began to pulsate Nancy's body with her muscles.

 

Nancy did as requested, guiding Mrs. Hawthorne about her body, feeling the pulses from her healers various muscles work the elixir in deep, opening up areas with intense nail touches, sometimes for hours at the time before she moved on.  She felt Sylvia’s body, so much more alive than she ever remembered it, she was fatally feminine before, but her new training had hardened her to a deadly point and enhanced her attractiveness so much more than she already had been. 

 

Nancy moved with her until she could move no more, Sylvia had rolled onto her hands and knees sealing comfortably tight about Nancy , her head supported in a soft cradle of Sylvia’s arm’s was pulled up between the healers breasts while her legs were bent and embraced as well, Nancy feeling the warmth of their combined bodies so soothing.  Sylvia coiled her body inward tightening the two as she clasp tenaciously to Nancy making her one with her body as their breathing slowed to almost nothing.

 

Nancy once more felt tiny pulses fire off into in from all over Sylvia’s body; she answered them and felt their healing touch pool into her.  Motionless on the outside inside they moved to each others touch, both completely wonderfully lost in each other until Mrs. Hawthorne feeling Nancy beginning to weaken languidly released her grip over the next several hours finally letting the D.O.O.M. agent free of her touch to the floor, she was asleep, just as she should be.  Sylvia covered her with a salve soaked blanket and departed locking the bathroom door from the outside as she went, hoping she had the strength left to endure what she was coming.

 

Nadia on fire from watching the two women all day was not to be denied or restrained, she didn’t care if she orgasmed, in fact she expected not to.

 

“Sylvia has not been able to master me all week and I mean to keep it as such at least until she returns with the money and the stone, then I will seduce her into one final fling and kill her, besides I really get off on the domination!  Why should she get the stones and me the money when I can have both and resell the stones, perhaps to her friends, since they value the life of this pathetic Claire person so much!” she schemed in her mind. 

 

Mrs. Hawthorne writhed and moved frantically to escape, her yoga and wiles all useless against the younger, faster, stronger and deadlier woman who pleasured her in a variety of exotic holds and ways until her mind and body were too dazed to coordinate with each, she then felt Nadia’s full skill about her. 

 

“Endure this woman today and then you’ll be free, the price is worth the cost!” she told herself again and again even as her mind and body exploded in agonising joy as Nadia brought forth another carnal rhapsody that shattered her totally!

 

Her heart hammered at the surface of her chest, her eyes rolled back into her head, her breathing gasps just filling her lungs with enough air to stay conscious as her body quaked once more.

 

“Your so easy Sylvia, not really a challenge at all, but you are oh so much fun to watch, but that’s enough for today we should leave some for our farewell celebration!” Nadia smiled as she released the flaccid woman from her grip. 

 

*             *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

 

Nancy awoke to the sound of water running and a muted figure behind frosted glass.  Even through the opaque covering she knew Sylvia, not by her figure which was distorted slightly, but by how she moved.  Nancy felt after yesterday she knew the woman’s body both intimately and intuitively, its every curve and flat, its softness and smell. 

 

She was smiling as the water stopped and Sylvia emerged, her body beading tiny droplets of water, she received a warm smile back as the woman reached for a towel and began to pad herself dry.

 

“Today we finish your healing, just a minute and we’ll start,” Sylvia said happily. 

 

Finished, she discarded her towel and then Nancy’s, her body poised in a crouched position her head just above the D.O.O.M. agent’s feet.

 

“I removed the blindfold last night.  You really are an incredible healer, no effects from your long exposure that I can see.

 

It took all her willpower not to cry at the sight of her body, completely unblemished and healed, like she remembered it before being captured, mercilessly tortured by her young executioner for information and left to die in the desert.

 

“None of that Nancy!” Mrs. Hawthorne said crawling up her body on all fours before wiping the corner of one eye.

 

“Remember to not remember, put that stone down and walk away from it, you don’t need to carry it any longer, the past is the past and all that crap,” Sylvia smiled then laughed a little forcing Nancy to do the same.

 

“Time to begin,” the healer said.

 

“One more thing,” Nancy said reaching up with her hand slowly and unsteadily into Sylvia’s hair, pulling free the hairpin and letting Mrs. Hawthorne’s lovely thick chestnut coloured hair spill free and shower down about her shoulders.

 

“You always look better with your hair down, for me anyway,” Nancy said softly. 

 

“Today will be a little faster in terms of our movements, but more tactile than yesterday and just as long,” Sylvia spoke as she delicately began to slither herself about Nancy’s cooperative form until she had the initial secure position completed.

 

“You’re body’s so saturated with the salve from the blanket we don’t need any, all I have to do is work it to the surface and we’ll both be lubricated for our odyssey.

 

Like a wriggling snake Sylvia moved her and Nancy, the motion ratcheting the D.O.O.M. spy deeper and deeper into the grip of her healer until she felt the balm bubbling to the surface about them.  Sylvia moved on queue initiating the same deep all encompassing body touches as the day before, Nancy answering her once more.  Mrs. Hawthorne used her nails, fingers and toes to open up and work on Nancy’s Shakra points, the spy for her part guiding with her hands and faints of her body where her hearer should work. 

 

The slow dance of their naked primed bodies continued as the slipped themselves about each other, flowing from one entanglement to another with fluid grace for hours on end until Sylvia gathered up Nancy into a ball and closed about her in a sitting position facing her.  Nancy’s legs ran up the front of Sylvia, parting at the shoulders, the healer had her legs in the same position on Nancy, at the same time their hands reached across and secured around the back of each other fusing them together as their heads drew in and rested on each others breasts.  Again motionless on the outside Sylvia filled Nancy with body pulses from every part of her as the two sank into a deep meditation for what seemed a blissful eternity. 

 

Sylvia pulled them tighter in the hold at certain internal intervals only she could sense until taut the two dripped in the healing balm as it flowed over them from the pressure of the bind.  Mrs. Hawthorne kept up her silence dance until her body sensed The Gentle Embrace had done its job, she smiled a little and began to untangle the two in a slow unhurried fashion until she took them both to their feet and regrettably released Nancy from her body.

 

“We both need a shower and bed and that’s all, just sleep!” Sylvia smiled holding out a hand as Nancy advanced on her.

 

“I want to show my gratitude?” Nancy smiled.

 

“Tomorrow night, after we get you some new clothes in town, all I have for you is a pair of cotton pants, a shirt and hat, then I’m all yours.   Have a shower and go to bed in the next room I’ll be back in for mine in a moment so don’t use all the hot water!” Sylvia smiled as she closed the door and Nancy poutingly got into the shower.

 

*             *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

 

“I’ll be back here by three tomorrow afternoon as arranged with the money and the stone and no Nancy,” Sylvia smiled as she said her farewell to Nadia outside the suites door a lingering kiss sending Nadia away happy.

 

*             *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *

 

“I’m sorry I’m so slow Sylvia,” Nancy apologised for about the one hundredth time that morning.

 

“You’re still weak, but I can see you’re getting stronger with each passing hour, can’t you see and feel it as well?” Sylvia smiled.

 

“Yes, yes I can now that you mention it,” Nancy replied the power of suggestion and her trust in her new partner working on her fragile body and trusting mind.

 

“Besides, no need anymore, we’re here!” Sylvia said happily as she motioned Nancy through a parted blanket that acted as the door.

 

“It may not look like much and be somewhat out of the way, but Aziz owns the best clothing store in the country, any label you want, any size, her has it or can get it in less than a day!” Sylvia added.

 

“I see, he’s one of those types of merchants, excellent!” Nancy added having known many of them in her past incarnation as a D.O.O.M. agent.

 

The two left the dusty street behind and entered a small anteroom before passing through another door into a larger more vacant room, Sylvia motioning Nancy through first them slipped in behind her, reached around as she silently and secretly locked the door.

 

“This must be the wrong…”Nancy started before her voice was overtaken.

 

“Right on time and just as you promised Mrs. Hawthorne!” a voice all too familiar to Nancy said as he stepped from the shadows.

 

“Run Sylvia it’s a trap..!” Nancy alarmed as she turned around to run.

 

“Yes a trap and a well conceived one at that!” Sylvia said holding the barrel of her Smith and Wesson 99 to the forehead of Nancy.

 

“Do you have the money and stone as per our agreement,” Sylvia said keeping the gun levelled at a visibly emotionally crumbling Nancy whose eyes had already welled up with tears and were now spilling down her cheeks.

 

“As arranged,” he answered, holding up in one had a Palm Pilot and in the other the stone. 

 

“I thought all those words, the tenderness that we were going..”

 

“Going to what!” Mrs. Hawthorne answered..

 

“Going to be lovers, partners, a new beginning and in the end we live happily ever after!  Really, you fell for it all, didn’t you, the whole nine yards!  She was a top agent of yours?” Sylvia mocked to the man.

 

“Was is the operative word in many ways.  I can see she is not the agent she was, in fact I’m surprised she lasted as long as she did, mostly luck I suspect having seen what’s left from this pathetic display!” he growled.

 

“Nancy you were nothing more than an opportunity for me to use you to get the two most important things I care about, money and that stone!”

 

“Much as I’d like to continue this little chat I have an agent to torture and then kill and the day is getting on!” he said coldly.

 

Nancy seeing this was really the end, the betrayal so complete and total, the woman she thought she could trust and yes maybe even love, the woman who had healed her, talked so lovingly to her over the past three days, the woman who had saved her only to serve her up to her former boss so he could torture her to death, it all became to much, she fell to the stone floor, curled into a ball and sobbed uncontrollably, her body convulsing as she gasped for breath in between loud yells of anguish. 

 

The man walked over handed to Sylvia, handed her the Palm Pilot and the stone, she pocketed the stone, took a few steps back and worked the handheld until it connected, she entered her password and smiled.

 

“Twenty million as agreed and deposited to your Cayman Islands account,” he said.  

 

“Excellent and don’t worry about her putting up too much resistance, two days of my technique has weakened her to impotence, although she thought she was getting better!  Nice doing business with you, sorry about Nadia, but she just got in the way, so I got in her way, but I’m sure you have another young lady ready to step in and well you did get your prize finally and all it cost you was money and a stone.  You know Nancy,” Sylvia said nudging her with her foot to get her attention.

 

“I guess they truly are Judas Stones, I have my twenty pieces of silver, metaphorically and he has your body curiosity of me, good day sir and goodbye Nancy!” she added, before backing up and leaving the room.  She paused at the door, heard the sounds of angry hands hitting flesh, smiled and left. 

 

*             *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *         

“I was beginning to think you weren’t going to show and I’d have to come looking for you and you know you don’t want that to happen Sylvia!” Nadia said from the chair across the room as Mrs. Hawthorne closed the door to the suite.

 

“Traffic, the universal time waster, got the better of me,” she answered, before walking over and placing the Palm Pilot in Nadia’s hands then picking up the phone.

 

“Room Service,” she said into the receiver.

 

“I thought we’d celebrate with a drink to the conclusion of a successful operation,” Sylvia added as she ordered a bottle of champagne.

 

“Wonderful idea,” Nadia purred as she ran her hands along Mrs. Hawthorne’s ass in a tease. 

 

Before it could progress any further the champagne announced its arrival at the door and Mrs. Hawthorne moved away from the woman’s touch, who now without a physical distraction picked up the Palm Pilot.

 

“Why is the money not in the account I specified Mrs. Hawthorne!” Nadia screamed as she slammed the unit down.

 

“Because it’s in mine, or should I say ours,” Sylvia smiled sweetly.

 

“The money’s mine and stone is yours that was our agreement!” Nadia said her voice boiling as she got up an advanced on Sylvia.

 

“My dear I think you’re a bit confused, when I mean ours, I don’t mean you and me, I mean me and her!” Sylvia said opening the door.

 

“Everything went fine I take it?” Sylvia said holding out her hand as Nancy slipped hers into it and stepped inside closing the door behind her.

 

“Just as we planned and better!” Nancy smiled giving a small kiss to Sylvia’s cheek.

 

“You look a bit upset and confused and no wonder what with all this double crossing going on and you thinking you had the perfect plan all worked out, including killing me after I returned with your money.  You had a plan for everything, but something tells me you didn’t have a plan for this, because you couldn’t have anticipated it, could you.  All the controls you had in place, the camera’s, the microphones, all to make sure nothing happened to upset your career move, except something did happen!” Sylvia explained. 

 

For the first time since they’d met Nadia seemed to be not in control of the entire situation, she shifted her feet nervously while her eyes dashed between the two women, a fact both of them picked up on.

 

“Let me fill in the gaps in your knowledge dear,” Sylvia smiled, before continuing.

 

“The Gentle Embrace is an effectively efficient muscle weakening technique when applied one way, it is also an equally superior method of healing although, that knowledge is limited to only the women my master deems good enough to learn it, I happen to have found favour with her during my retreat.  But it also has one other even more secretive tool, a silent communication link between the two parties involved in the healing!” Sylvia smiled.

 

“My tapping nails and pulsing finger tips and toes started off as Morse Code, I took a chance Nancy would know and recognize the taps which she did buy feeding me back soft beats from her fingers and toes concealed with my grip and oblivious to you Nadia.  Because the healing portion of The Gentle Embrace is often performed on people who can’t speak, either because of the pain their in or as a result of the injury they’ve suffered, this silent speaking allows the healer to talk with the person.  Once Nancy and I established contact, we evolved the language into a series of controlled muscle pulses and touches which I even told you about, but you believed were weakening her Shakra Points!”

 

“During our seemingly endless hours of mediation when we were fused together I related the situation and my plan and she answered, her body actually growing stronger with my touch as time went on, but in order for the game to be played out perfectly she acted as if she was growing weaker, even up to the time of her capture by her former boss!” Sylvia smiled as she finished.

 

“Oh one final thing before we terminate our partnership for good.  Should you hold any hope of escaping us based on the fact that you’ve beaten Nancy before and dominated me for almost a week; I feel I must tell you not to.  You see you caught my partner at a low point in her life, she had given up, was confused and easily vulnerable to even you.  As for me, I hope you enjoyed yourself, I know I found it useful spending all that time trapped in her sexual entanglements.  The intelligence I gained on how you move, your strengths and weaknesses was worth the torturous hours you put me through, I know my partner will put what I have told her to good use!” Mrs. Hawthorne finished.

 

Nancy past Sylvia the bottle of champagne and slowly moved toward Nadia her fingers trailing out of Sylvia’s as she went, hanging on for as long a touch as possible before departing.

 

“Shall I pour now or wait for a while before we celebrate Nancy?” Sylvia asked.

 

“Now is fine this won’t take long,” she answered.

 

“Don’t feel bad Nadia ninety percent of all new business ventures fail within their first year!” Sylvia mocked as Nancy’s shadow grew up the wall behind the D.O.O.M. agent. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment