Friday, September 7, 2018

More of 'Getting Rid of the Boss'

Tristine

His boat was the perfect place to execute her plan and she was glad he had insisted on it. She knew he desired her, her sister agents had told her so, only because she had so far resisted what he considered his duty to test out each female agent. The isolation, her bikini body and wiles would give her the perfect combination to open her Pandora’s Box of tricks.  Everything was in place, but she teased him more, first her body, then spreading her sun tan oil in a few well poised positions on the bow of the deck.  She let him get close then when she decided closer until he was in her arms and she closed the trap.

Tristine contracted a little to pull herself into place as he fought her knot, The Kissing Katydid. She would let him entangle himself and bring his prong to her for the suction.

Their nude bodies danced as her boss tried to free himself from her deadly form.

‘My knot is slow and perfect for you sir,’ she offered as he flexed and strained.

‘Try and escape I hear you are good at escaping, but not this time, I was specially selected, my body quite effective when wrapped around an opponent. The longer you stay the more I get of you until I have all of you,’ she purred.

He was strong and well toned as he worked but Tristine was an expert in knots, especially Asian where power was not the talent of the female but touch, position, adjustment and patience. She would take what her gave her, altering her body to conform to his as they struggled.  Each new tactic required her to amend her body to keep position and advantage.  

He stretched and bent pulling her loser as she was forced to decompress freeing him a little until she could cuddle inward again, her lithe body more than a match for his worming as he could not push her to her maximum.

‘You’re very resourceful sir, unfortunately for you, I’m more so. Let me demonstrate,’ she said.
Tristine hooked a nail under his trunks and effortlessly cut them off.

‘Now I have more of you to stimulate which brings me to another resource, something decidedly less stimulating,’ she purred.

She went back to work as he tried to escape her the boat bobbing in the water with his surges she allowing him slowly exhaust himself until it was only her body moving. 

Tristine vibrated her body almost imperceptibly every couple of minutes as they lay on the deck drawing him into a bend and her closer to his erect and waiting prong.

‘I think your almost done on this side sir, that sun I very strong, luckily my lotion protects me,’ rolling them over where she let him bake for several more hours while she resumed her embrace until her tongue contacted his head.

‘My compliments sir, you’re still interested. Just a few more licks and then your tip will be mine. Once I have contact, your sexually instinctive reaction will drive me tighter and consequently you fully into my mouth sealing you there and of course your fate,’ she sugared as her tongue probed forward.

His body jerked and bucked and within seconds he was fully encased in her mouth as she pulled him even deeper into her encirclement. Her slow coddle, delicate shifts of her head, tender strokes of her tongue and small teasingly tantalizing pulls up and down hand him on the edge of cumming, her hips churning to expel his gishm when she relaxed and released him.

‘Sorry sir not today, business before pleasure and the pleasure is all mine today.  That was the application of the second resource today, my lipstick, Torrid Tangerine. I thought it only fair that since I cooked you on the outside, I should do the same for your insides. You are about to experience an internal heat wave courtesy of my kiss. But, not to worry sir, I’ll cool you off once you’ve expired, the ocean awaits your dead form,’ Tristine smiled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment