Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Wendy Hammond- H.O.T. Agent














Wendy Hammond H.O.T. agent (Hemispheric Operations Team) was young but she had readily accepted the offer of South East Asia even though her chances of survival were low against the arts of Asian Women and Men.  He cover was working for a regional NGO for Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Malaysia, this gave her excellent Intel gathering sources.  A trip to Ho Chi Minh city was next and an appointment with a renowned Beauty Salon and its owner, Madam Lam, who but her weak Intel may be doing more than beauty treatments to her clients.

The spy made sure she wore something eye catching, she wanted Madam Lam personally to take care her.  Her white body hugging backless halter dress fit the bill perfectly and as she entered the establishment she got the response she wanted.

‘Good day Miss. I think you may be in the wrong location, I can’t see anything out of place on such a lovely woman,’ Madam Lam said.

‘I thank you for that and a compliment on an excellent opening line.  I was looking for a massage my body is feeling a little tense,’ she smiled with just enough to send a message.

‘I understand Miss, we have private room for just such special clients and I will attend to you personally,’ Madam Lam said as she motioned the way.

Do a hall to the back of the building they went to a door right at the end, Madam Lam holding it open for her.

‘The VIP Room,’ she smiled.

The room was luxury appointed, hardwood floors with a massage mat built into the floor. A table with various ointments and creams. Push towels hung from its sides and there was a change room that Wendy was directed to.

‘There is a towel to cover up with, if you wish, I will prepare things out here,’ Madam Lam smiled.

Wendy slipped into the room and undressed emerging to find Madam Lam as unclothed as she was.

‘I set the music and the lighting so if you are ready we can begin,’ she smiled motioning to the mat.

Wendy brushed past the woman and lowered slowly onto the mat her head resting on a small pillow as Madam Lam positioned the woman’s arms and legs before she straddled Wendy and lowered herself just below the patient’s ass. 

She began slowly, working the muscles of the well conditioned woman.

‘You work out Miss, your body is most impressive, this will take some time there is a lot of tension here,’

‘I have all the time it takes Madam Lam.’

‘So, do I,’ she answered as lowered herself onto the back of Wendy, her head coming next to the H.O.T. agent’s she they were cheek to cheek.

‘This is a special technique called the Pressing Lotus, it allows me to work more muscles all at once.’
‘It feels heavenly Madam Lam,’ Wendy purred.

Madam Lam drew her legs up and down the backs of Wendy’s gams, slow swirls of toes and caress with the soft pads of her feet soothed, her hands did the same for Wendy’s arms.  Her torso squirmed and kneaded the spy’s back.

‘Your magic Madam Lam, all I was told, I feel better already, and you smell so divine.’

‘Thank you, Miss, you do feel more relaxed. To use the Pressing Lotus, I puffed myself with Peony Powder, being careful to use my special puff applicator while you were changing, very relaxing isn’t it Miss, I wear it for situations of a certain nature,’ Madam Lam honeyed as she kissed Wendy on the cheek.

‘Oh, its too late the move Miss, my powder has already penetrated your skin lightly, just a dusting, but enough to make you slightly listless but that won’t last long unless I fully apply myself to you,’ Madam Lam cooed.  The woman began rolling and entwining her for several minutes in slow motion, taking in a little more of the blonde spy with reach roll until she settled the agent wrapped inside her in a tight ball.

‘I’ll let my powder work a while before I continue, you’re going nowhere inside my Cần Thơ Clinging Beetle.’

 

Madam Lam, at 45, was as lethal as she was beautiful. Her body had the spy more than 20 years her junior knotted and held.

‘A tight knot ensures my powder will fully discharge into your body Miss. I will not kill you, I have something else in mind for that.  Your mission and you will end in failure,’ she whispered to her.

Wendy tried to escape, she still had some use of her body and her talents.  She danced and rubbed and worked inside the Clinging Beetle.  She rocked the two on the floor trying to roll them around.

‘The knot is designed so once the victim in caught they cannot move the pair. I’m much too experienced to let that happen, your entangled Miss and helpless,’ Madam Lam explained in joy.

There were small heaves of flesh from Wendy’s exertions but nothing serious, they lay still for an hour while her Peony Powder dissolved into Wendy weakening her until she was near flaccid.  A slow unwrapping freed her from the embrace to the woman.

‘Now my dear for answers and then death. As I tie you into my Saigon Cicada you’ll be questioned and to make you talk my special hair spray truth serum,’ she said coating her hair in the aerosol stream. ‘After my questions you’ll mostly likely have motion again, but by then it will be too late.’
The truth serum worked perfectly. Madam Lam got up and changed the music.


‘I think this is extremely appropriate,’ she smiled evilly and returned to Wendy to commence her knot, The Saigon Cicada.





Wendy was knotted in a suspended position in front of Madam Lam her body taut and sexy, she dared not move.  She knew motion contracted her, Vietnamese Knots were designed for long term death, the woman delicate and not overly strong so they killed by position and time.  The Western spy had fallen into several of these knots on her sojourn, her opposite female numbers extremely good with their bodies. Supple, slippery, sexy and smooth best described them, their knots more lethal than anything she’d faced before.


Wendy began to perspire in the heat, her body bubbling with water.  Madam Lam remained still, she had enough of her prey to prevent escape, the blonde’s calves locked into her legs, her feet cupped under and into her very upper thigh, one on each side of her paradise unable to move. Wendy’s arms behind her back and caught in a weave of Madam Lam’s whose hands were cupped around Wendy’s face on the sides holding it still.

Wendy despite her young years was an excellent agent even on the defensive, as she was most certainly now. She remained totally static, her body displayed wonderfully in the mirrors, her thighs stiff, her stomach and sides rigid and shapely, her tits firm and fully erect with small droplets of water beginning to drip from her nipples. 

Madam Lam was no less impressive, her trim form was sexy and advantageous to her style of execution and her knot was perfectly applied to the Western woman. She to remained dormant as she held her adversary.

‘You’re utterly entwined Miss, my body is patient and pliant and you are clutched beyond escape,’ she added.

Wendy could see Madam Lam in the mirror’s, her eyes veering about, her naked form tweezed into her with lethal purpose. Wendy’s legs from her knees down lost in a labyrinth of Madam Lam’s deadly pins, soft and sexy she had the young woman totally bound. Her arms behind her and tangled elaborately held by the arms of the deadly woman. Madam Lam softly held her head level and straight as she waited for the Cicada to begin.

Wendy’s nude form knew the discipline by notes only, the knot had no pictograms to study. Her limited Intel did say it was for only highly advanced talents and extremely fatal.

‘That’s right Miss remain still I promise not to move as well, and we’ll just pass the time in conversation, of course it will be a trifle one sided, all you can do is breath carefully, but not to concern yourself, I’m a good hostess,’ Madam Lam’s velvety voice said.

‘After we conclude our business I shall have to invite a few of the woman’s names you gave me for a free salon treatment, I look forward to that, but should keep my thoughts on the present and my current client and ensure she gets a full session. Which reminds me Miss, how are you enjoying your visit so far?  I know it seems like nothing is happening now, but I assure you will get my full treatment over time.’

Wendy employed on her training and conditioning to remain still will she felt Madam Lam with her body where they touched. She found her hostess to be lean and strong but with concealed strength, a very feminine strength that gave nothing away, a classic Asian female body.

The Hostess looked at her prisoner in the mirrors, she presented perfectly in the Cicada. Madam Lam had been unsure of how to dispose of the H.O.T. agent, their merged bodies gave her the data she needed to complete her deadly encasement.

‘Still not moving Miss, excellent, a well disciplined form is a pleasure to work on however I feel it only equitable to tell you my trap is perfectly applied.  Look straight ahead Miss now gently carefully at the other mirrors, good now straight ahead again so you can see me. I have you at angle a rather hopeless situation for one of us.’ Madan Lam honeyed.

Wendy longed to move, she was not uncomfortable, far from it, that was the diabolic natural of the Saigon Cicada.  She knew her slightest motion would trigger Madam Lam to constrict, each movement after that drew more of the same until she was crushed.

‘I hope you’re enjoying the music Miss, it has a perilous theme I think entirely fitting, Batgirl trapped in The Cat’s Whiskers, but unlike her, you will not escape.’

Wendy searched for a way out of Madam Lam’s terminal clasp of her body, after two entwined hours, beginning to strain, her body, bubbled in moisture, dripped silently in the room. She hung on hoping the hostess would make a mistake with her but as more time pasted she knew that hope was diming.  Madam Lam sat motionless, her body, still and sexy, her slim trained figure, her arms and shoulders, silent, her soft ever present hands on the side of her face holding her still and forward, but most of all it was her legs and the intricate enfolding of hers, it had been quick and effortless and still was, Wendy could detect no signs of muscle crap or movement, just silent deadly patience.

‘I am impressed Miss four hours of stillness, yet here we are, and I continue to wait, like the cobra for the first move which will be before too long I suspect, you’re extremely hot and wet.’

Wendy searched again and again, her body weakening after another hour until finally she moved just a touch.

‘So, we begin, an excellent start, just a touch, but I’m sure you felt me,’ Madam Lam triumphally exclaimed.

Wendy stilled but she had felt Madam Lam’s hands move just a touch up he sides of her head. The H.O.T. agent tried moving a foot toward Madam Lam’s exposed and she was sure wet paradise.

‘If I can just slip a toe inside her I can orgasm her and bring the spell,’ she thought.

‘I sorry Miss that service is not included in the package you’re experiencing,’ Madam Lam said as her body clamp turned inward.  ‘I nice try but the Saigon Cicada was developed to combat the opponent using sex as a means of escape. Although there are entanglements that use sex to weaken or kill I find this predicament you’re in to be much more intimate,’ she explained.

Wendy had to try, the trap was becoming to much for her, still she cursed herself for a wasted move that allow the hostess to pull her hands up a little more and herself in against her.

‘You’re proving a worthy opponent for the Cicada, but it has been around for centuries, closely guarded to keep it ours, you do not have that experience Miss. Oh another small movement, perfect. 

There a little more of you consumed. I’m sure you’ve noticed my hands slipping up, they will slowly crossover and down the other side eventually locking behind your neck then my nails will insert into your nerve endings, one per motion until all ten are pressed into place paralysing you from neck down allowing me the pleasure of a leisurely contraction of you.  But, no need to hurry things along, that is hours away if you desire to fight on and I’m sure you do.’

Wendy continued to battle freezing them for several hours, her captor patiently waiting until Wendy moved, just a toe.

‘That’s all it takes Miss, the merest of activity and I take more you,’ she cloyingly explained.

‘My fingers can almost touch each other, a few more shimmies and I will be on the top of your lovely head,’ she explained.

Madam Lam waited at the centre of her web for her prey to move again, her body poised and attuned to the H.O.T. agents.  She reacted swiftly when she moved but elegantly, a small pull inward and smooth flow of the hands drew her in then she settled again and waited for another twitch of the blonde agent. Her contraction drew the Wendy in effortlessly even though she was taller and heavier, it took her no effort, the Saigon Cicada was perfect for bigger opponent’s as her guest was experiencing.  The hostess contracted squeezed her ass as Wendy moved again, her small wonderfully firm derriere compressing several times as she worked.

‘My hands seemed to have changed places Miss, now they’re on the opposite sides from where they started.  We get closer by the hour.’

‘A new position to enjoy Miss, now even if you wanted to you could not move your head. A few more subtle moves and I will begin to insert my nails. You’re very excited Miss, contact with an experienced female will do that.  Your nipples are firm and erect, the knot while not sexual is highly exotic its one of the many things that make it so lethal.’

‘Better to die trying, she thought as her eye caught something.

She moved suddenly, a sharp thrust, her size allowing her some advantage and the element of surprise.  The entwined H.O.T. agent rolled them forward, Madam Lam reacted instantly finished the Cicada as her nails fell into place just as the two of them crashed against the dresser.

‘A good try Miss but useless. Now a slow contraction awaits you.’

They lay there for several minutes Madam Lam’s body casually rocking in and out as she pulled Wendy in. Her form sexy and sinuous in its motion like a snake as she worked.  She was clearly not in a hurry, her body waving and flowing in soft murmurs of movement. She slowed her motion after 15 minutes to slight body waves, Wendy sealed inside and feeling Madam Lam everywhere.

‘Another ten minutes Miss and your appointment will be over,’ she offered.

The motion continued faint pulses as Wendy began to weaken totally then stillness then relaxation and finally relief from the H.O.T. agent, she was free.

‘I didn’t think you could resist your own Peony Power without the special applicator Madam Lam,’ 

Wendy said as she lay gasping for air and trying to get some feeling back into her legs.

‘I only had one chance and I took it, I curse myself for not spotting it earlier, but you left your special powder uncapped and on the edge of the table, luckily when we rolled it fell on you and not me, but I had to take my one chance,’ she explained as she grabbed a towel from the bar on the side of the vanity.

Wendy had no time for anything else, she could barely walk, she wrapped the towel around her, retrieved her purse and left. She regretted leaving her dress and heels and Madam Lam unfinished by she was in no condition for that at present.  There would be other days.




 


               
                


No comments:

Post a Comment