Tuesday, May 18, 2021

SALON Agents-POV- Small Vignettes


‘Just relax, you can have all of me I promise, but you have to let me have some fun.  There something to occupy your time and what’s this, something for me?  My this present gets bigger and bigger the more I touch it, but I can think of a faster and softer way. Yes, my lips are soft but they have just the right friction it seems, some more?  Oh sorry, just a little nip, I promise I won’t do it again, I don’t have to, one is enough.  Two rules of spying, know your enemy.  Salon agent Thủy Linh Đan, that takes care of the first and the second is, know her skills, Stem Scorpion, paralysing.  You needn’t worry I won’t leave you in this state, no I’m a full service agent, let me demonstrate.  First let me get in position, there, now to my lips can demonstrate their full effectiveness.  You rather seem to enjoy that, no reason this can’t be pleasant, for a while at least.  I’m very active, I like to move about, different alignments deliver new sensations as I see you can feel even in your condition.  This next one is a bit tricky, not to worry, I’m extremely flexible. Pleasing to the touch, I told you, a woman’s lips and tongue should always be considered a deadly weapon don’t you think.  Our time together is coming to an end and speaking of coming, you're so close, all it would take is just a brush of my lips, cruel maybe, but maybe not.  You’re going to need all your strength to try and escape my trap.  The Coral Snake,  my suit gets rather tight over time, it's designed that way, one piece can be far more deadly than a bikini.  Good bye baby,’ 

^^^

‘I found it a little chilly in here so I threw on some fur. I can see you find the cold, arousing.  Together we

should be able to find a temperature we both can tolerate.  I hope that kiss warmed you up a bit, I know it

worked for me, let’s try another.  Yes, I can feel it working, I’m very aroused, but not for the reason I think

you are.  You’ve heard of Death by a Thousand Cuts, well this is Relaxation by a Thousand Scratches. 

How you ask? Simple, my Merry Widow, the raised flowers are a micro scratching thread infused with a

relaxant drug.  All I have to do is move against you to inject the toxin, several close encounters usually

accomplish the task as you can tell.  My fur awaits your body, let me help you to the floor.  I hope you like

pearls, you’ll soon be wearing mine only in a more confining way.  Let me help you on with them, consider

it a gift to remember me by.  They all attach together, the string is impossible to break or cut, once

wrapped around your body, my earrings connect the two ends, a simple turn of the base activates the

motor inside, drawing the pearls one bead at a time through tightening the strand about your helpless

form.  There, my Vietnamese Pearl Snake is ready to coil.


^^^


‘You’ve absorbed several of my kisses.  My honeysuckle lipstick, I picked it especially for today because of its chemical makeup.  When applied it creates a clear coat over the lipstick that keeps it fresh and protected from exposure to the sun and water.  Heat is the only thing that dissolves the protective coating, my kisses.  Right now a mild nerve interrupter is working its way through your body, not enough to numb you totally but enough to make coordinated defensive moments impossible.  I was told you were difficult to knot so I created a situation to eliminate that.  I knew you’d insist on a long day in the sun and a swim to dissolve my potential weapon, however, this is a new formulation, a Salon exclusive, resistant to those tricks.  This is also new, my bracelet, the opening is a razor sharp edge, they should make short work of your trunks, then we can get down to business.  Oh, I’ll be naked to, no shortcuts and besides, that wouldn’t be fair.  I like to mix pleasure and business, first pleasure, kisses to bring us to the moment, don’t worry I’ll do the work.  Mmm, excellent, just the right mixture that you can kiss back, the dossier was right, you are an excellent kisser.  Just a little motion, yes, please try and resist, my knot works faster with motion, you know that, but please fight me.  There, that’s better, relax, let my lipstick work, it's almost gone, but the kisses are about to get sweeter, just a few more turns and adjustments and I’ll have you in my knot, Kon Tum Caressing Snail.  I see you know it by your reaction, I thought I told you not to move, you contracted me with that reaction silly.  Finally I have you, entangled and helpless. It’s said the knot is inescapable, I don’t know about that, what I do know is it's pleasurable, face to face we can kiss and we can watch each other's reactions.  I hope you enjoy my caress, I’ve never had any complaints in the past, just relax, you have no choice really and let me do my duty. If you cooperate I’ll make it as pleasant as possible for us, by us I mean you of course.  Kiss me, use up the last of my lipstick, I’d hate for it to go to waste.  There, that was enjoyable, my lipstick is spent, but not to worry, I’ll still kiss you as I work, a promise is a promise after all and I am a professional.’ 

^^^

‘How did I get you? Well that question could have many answers. You found me attractive would be the

obvious one, but I think you’re referring to your present situation.  It’s simple really, you held me too close

and speaking of that, how do I feel against you?  I’m considered soft in application, more of a clinging

woman than a clutching one, I’ve always found it to be more seductive to the opponent and more difficult

to escape from.  But, you want to know how, simple really, my negligee, a SALON exclusive, for those

intimate one night stands, each one custom made for the wearer, a single use weapon, a negligee of

poisonous spider silk.  Instead of being entangled in a web, you’re entangled in me, though softly as I

mentioned, just like dangling in a web awaiting your fate. The negligee doesn’t kill or isn’t sticky, that

would be too much of an advantage and no fun for either of us, mostly me.  The drug is mild and not l

onger lasting, just long enough for you to be distracted by the garment and just loose enough for me to

move, allowing my body to weave its own web about you.  Just like a real spider feeling a motion on a

strand attacks its helpless victim so I move when I feel motion, only I don’t web my prey, I constrict.  It’s

called a Web Python and you baby are soon to be its latest victim.  That’s right, you lay still or try to,

don’t let me get more of you than I already have.  I’m a patient spider, we’ll just lay her together, you

entwined in my soft embrace while the deadly duality of my negligee plays on your senses, the soft silk

caress against your will.’

^^^

‘I prefer the term Call Girl. I’m well educated, a good conversationalist and generally fun to be with, I have

references to back that up if you like, but I prefer to let each client decide.  Now what’s it to be, I thought

so.  The party wishes to remain anonymous, does that really matter, I thought not.  Now just relax and let

me lead, I am a professional after all.  There,  that was pleasant, a good start, you can be more

adventurous, I’m not made of glass, I won’t break if held tightly.  Oh, that was really wonderful, it's

enough to undo a girl, which is not a good thing in your case!  My dress has two rather unique functions,

it seems the feathers stick to anything they touch and the dress peels off me in strips wrapping about and

around, in this case, you.  I have to apologize, this is not a SALON invention, let’s say I borrowed it from

The Strippers Guild and gave it some class. Really, men and strippers, I’ll never understand that. 

Wouldn’t you rather meet your end from some classy women rather than some tawdry tart?  Don’t

answer that, anyway you can’t, the last of my dress has just been wrapped around you.  I’m afraid that’s

all the time SALON paid for. Don’t worry about a tip, the information we’ll get from you will be more than

you could afford.




No comments:

Post a Comment