Sunday, April 30, 2023

New Story Posted - Just Business 4


May mingled amongst the gatherings of people at the party, making sure each was enjoying the evening, glasses full and canapes always just within arms reach.  That was her job as his Admin, to ensure everyone had a good time.  Her other, more important job was to spot threats and eliminate them, mingling culled the herd leaving only the other predators to deal with.  Mostly she could scatter away by using other people or means, but there was always someone who sought to take advantage.  

May spotted him but kept her distance, circling on the periphery.  She let herself be seen, not through any overt action, she didn’t need that, just the way she moved and looked and tonight her gown outlined her perfectly.  She gave him all the looks he wanted then when he turned away she vanished into the crowd.  

She smiled watching him set down his drink and leave the room, knowing full well where he was going she followed at a safe and quiet distance then waited for a few minutes before making her entrance into the room as he was just about to leave, her timing could not have been more perfect.  

‘I see I was totally clear on the ground rules for the evening,’ May smiled, her tone more honey than vinegar.  ‘Perhaps, you need a refresher course, I’m more than happy to deliver it personally,’ she added shifting her weight so the light behind her accentuated her sheer more and as a result her.


‘I took a wrong turn, I apologise,’ he said.

‘Wrong turns are sometimes fortuitous.  I was wondering how I could get you alone without making a fuss or being talked about by other guests,’ she smiled.

‘What do you mean?’ he smiled trying to sound as coy as possible.

‘I didn’t think I had to spell it out for you, but see I’ll have to,’ May smiled as she sashayed to him, her arms

winding around his neck as she looked into his eyes.  ‘See if you can tell me what his spells,’ she

whispered as a soft gentle exciting kiss took him.  ‘Or this, this and lastly this,’ she added, pausing

between words for another kiss.  ‘I’m waiting,’ she said.  ‘What’s the matter, cat got your tongue?  More

like my lips or more accurately, my lipstick.  Admin Affix, a paralysing frosting, sweet by with an

interesting side effect,’ she smiled, then went to the phone.  ‘One for questioning.’

May walked back to him, shimmied against his stiff body.  ‘We’ll talk again soon, don’t you worry.  Right now I need to see the party out.  Don’t worry I’ve made arrangements for you,’ she said then kissed him again.

May chose a red negligee, her larger teardrop recording earrings, a pink nail polish and two lipstick, the

second she lightly brushed over the first.  She entered the room, he was naked on the tatami mats. May

lowered herself onto him, her negligee free and flowing covered them. Her body shifted billowing her

garment slightly, her arms stretched out and joined them to hers.  Carefully she rolled them over and

up to a sitting position with her in back before she curled around in front.  May touched an earring then

deposited a light kiss to his lips.

‘Welcome back sir, please remain still, I’m an extremely deadly spider as you can see I’ve already spun you into my web, so the more you struggle the more you’ll feel its embrace.  My employer needs a code from you and he wants me to get it.  Naturally I expect you to resist, but this spider is venomous, not in a fatal way, no my venom is more complex.  My negligee, I sprayed it with a muscle relaxant perfume, sweet smelling and relaxing over time, makes my prey easier to handle.  Next my nails, or my varnish, Pink Persuasion. One half a truth serum, all I have to do is bite you to inject it.  All my nails, including my toes are painted with it, a simple light touch is all that’s required.  Finally, my lipstick, the second half of the truth serum, again,  a sweet bite of my lips injects an irresistible toxin.

‘I’m going to let my negligee work on you a bit, relax those muscles before we begin,’ she added then hugged him.  May had never used this trap before, but she liked variety, it kept her attentive.

The Admin switched sides of his cheek now and again, her nude body under her negligee rubbing against his as she adjusted.  Slowly he started to relax, she switched sides again.

‘Just to explain sir, as I switch sides I pull myself in around you, drawing us closer and me tighter.  The stimulation helps spread my cocktail of venom faster.  Of course when I move so does my negligee and the way I’ve spun you, well more on that later,’ she honeyed.

May, unhurried, let him feel her for several hours as she drew inward, each motion adjusting her hands and feet into biting placement.  A small kiss and a touch of one toe started the second phase. 

‘My first bite, my venom is coursing into you, a small dose, my poisonous touches build up over time,’ she whispered into his ear.

Her second kiss was a little longer, for her scratch, she rolled her toes over full, he never felt anything except her vise-like grip on him.

‘There, that’s two, feel like talking or shall we continue, my venom sacks are full.’

May kissed and bit him using up her toes before he felt like talking.

‘All very interesting, but the code, honey, here let me loosen your tongue,’ she smiled.

May’s kisses were long and active, her nail using the entire edge as she ran it along his skin from one side to the other.  

‘That did it, but I still have venom left and what kind of a spider would I be if I didn’t use it,’ she said then continued.  May drew more from him with each subsequent bite until she had exhausted her poison.

She tipped them over then rolled them slowly around the floor, her body adjusting them as she went, her flowing negligee getting smaller as they went.  She came to rest right where they started, her on top of him.  

‘As I mentioned before, I’m a spider of many talents.  I could crush you with my body, but that is a slow although wonderful use of my talents, but the night is late, so I’ve decided to go another way, my negligee.  All that motion was to spin my deadly web totally around you and fasten it in such a way that the second I leave its threads it will constrict with motion about whatever it has in it, namely you,’ she said, nipping his lips. ‘However, I'm not without compassion.  I’ll kiss you as I extricate myself leaving you with a taste of my sweet poison on your lips as you succumb.’ 

















No comments:

Post a Comment