Wednesday, May 3, 2023

New Story Post - Just Business 5


A naked May gave him a hug, just a gentle press, from behind, her nipple hard and firm.  Her hands encircled his prong and stroked it slowly as he hardened.  He was a dangerous adversary, an Indian man highly skilled in yoga, one wrong move and he’d take her and that’s just what she was offering.  She took care in her positioning ensuring it looked natural and free flowing but always protecting her.  May nuzzled him, his hard shaft throbbing in her hands until she slowly released them.  




‘I want that monument inside me,’ she whispered into his ear.  ‘Impale me on it and drive me crazy,’ she hotly said as she moved into a position he had to exploit and did.  He attacked her nude more and seemingly had her writhing, snapping, squirming form until he didn’t.  She looked at him, smiled, then bent herself down at the knees.  Her mouth opened and she encased him, then ran her lips along his shaft, released and watched him collaspe.  She rose, checked her look in the mirror, redid her make up and let her hair down then returned and lay on top of him.  


‘An excellent try sir, but I prepared.  Our dossier on you is extensive.  After studying it I devised a way to get you that made it seem like you would have me.  All I had to do was lead you down the path.  Once you thought you had me from a mistake in my position you acted out of instinct completely unaware i had a countermove.  My writhing, although it looked chaotic, was in fact to perfectly position me to snap you with a sudden thrust.  It had to be done perfectly to block your nerve endings and thus prevent you from moving for just the few seconds I needed.  I know you wanted desperately for me to kiss you when we first touched and I have to admit I wanted to, but well, then my Ladybug Relaxant Lipstick would have spoiled the fun.  A quick run of your shaft delivered more than a sufficient dose of venom.  I hope you enjoyed my kiss, I know I did,’ she honeyed.  ‘I’m sure you’re not going to enjoy the rest of what I have to offer.’


^^^


‘Right this way sir,’ Seng said as she led him to the photocopy room.  Once inside, she closed and silently threw the deadbolt, turned and smiled then slipped into his arms.  They kissed, she rather enjoyed it, he was better than most.  She knew her employer wanted him eliminated and this was the perfect location.  All it required was one simple kiss, like now, but Seng while waiting for him to leave the meeting had reapplied a safe shade, Pink Coral for him to enjoy.  Still she had her orders, her ring would do nicely, a simple injection of the hidden needle.  She released the catch, her stinger ready to strike.  She could also have used her nails, just a touch to his skin from one of her honed edges would have released her time delayed poison she’d painted them with last night, he would have succumbed to her scratch later that day saving the need for a clean up and no one would have been the wiser.  Instead she pulled him closer and continued the pleasure.  

‘My apologies sir, I had to leave the room, the heat between us was becoming too intense and if it went any longer, well, there would have been talk.  I prefer to keep my dalliances private, if you don’t mind the term,’ she said, still holding him around the neck.


He agreed and she invited him to go out that evening then to her place.  She sealed the date with a soft, slow, promising kiss of more to come.




They had a drink at her place, Seng knew her body and the dress she’d selected had done the trick, they were soon in each other's arms then naked and in her bed.  She kept him at bay as only a skilled woman can, turning and squirming about, escaping penetration several times until she rolled him over and climbed on top.  Seng snaked her hips to control him, then pulled up catching his tip in her warm wet paradise where she held it and kissed him, the executrix making adjustments to his and her placement on the bed, her skill so complete he never noticed until she had him.


Senf thrust her hips down, sheathing him totally in her wall.  She felt the small reverb of a click inside and smiled as she locked her arms and legs into him, then twisted to corkscrew herself around him holding him firm as he struggled.


‘The snake has its prey baby, it's much too late to try and escape.  It's called a Secretarial Stimulation Sex Snake.  The stimulation is a vibrating band I inserted into my paradise earlier this evening.  My thrust pushed you through it and locked it into place.  The ring vibrates at different speeds and durations keeping you hard and helpless.  Of course each orgasm tightens the snake, me, around you.  Which one will kill you, pleasure or pain, maybe a combination,’ Seng hissed in delight.  




They rolled and twisted on the bed, trying to escape her with no success until he exploded into her, she quivered and contracted with a small hiss into his ear for stimulation.  When he recovered he tried again, weaker but still determined until he climaxed again, a huge rush filled her as she worked herself tighter.


‘I’m very constrictive baby, slow, but fatal.  Tell me how you feel, helpless, aroused, a bit of both maybe.  Kiss me, let's mix business and pleasure while we can,’ Seng hissed slowly to him as he pushed into her for a third time and she cinched.


Seng began to kiss him, neck, ears, her wet curling tongue reaching places that set him ablaze before she moved to his lips.  The executrix controlled the motion, duration and touches, each one designed to add to the stimulation of his captured root.  Her actions induced several more contractions as he writhed and grunted in pleasure.


‘Perhaps there’s a few things you’d like to tell me sir, as you can feel I’m very good and getting into the recesses of your mind and other parts.  I can tell you’re holding something back, a woman knows, Mr. Tham might think otherwise, but he’s not me, so talk,’ she offered.  


It took several more sessions and climaxes for him to talk, Seng’s body squeezing him seemingly everywhere while her mouth honeyed him with pleasure and questions.  She got all she wanted from him and he got everything her lethal body could deliver.  She relaxed her hold as he went still, tilted her hips up, she contracted the walls of her paradise and pulled herself free of him, the ring still attached to him.


^^^

‘He said some very interesting things last night.  I knew my intuition was right.  You can reward me after you’ve read my report on your desk.  I included my recommendations as well.  It seems other, bigger players, have their eyes on us,’ she reported before picking up her purchase and leaving, pausing at the door to add.  ‘If you need me and you will.’























 

No comments:

Post a Comment