Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Taste of Honey by Orghum


A Taste of Honey


Vanessa exits the elevator of the seedy office building, and orienting herself, she self-assuredly walks to the end of the hall. Locating the door that reads ‘Sweetheart Productions’, she presses the buzzer on the wall and adjusts her skirt, raising the waistline until the hem barely covers her white panties. After waiting a few minutes, she once again presses the buzzer and then tries to turn the locked doorknob. Hearing footsteps approach, she steps back to compose herself, checking the barrette in her long, blond hair that resembles a bumblebee. She then arches her back slightly to draw attention to her chest, coyly resting her hands on her hips, as she prepares herself with her most appealing smile.

 

The door is opened by a balding middle-aged man in an ill-fitting suit who seems startled to be facing this young beauty. Regaining his composure though, he begins ogling her, his eyes drinking in her lovely form, as he grins in approval and declares, “Well, come on in gorgeous. What can I do for you?”

 

Stepping into the office, she faces away from the door and notes that, as expected, the secretary has left for the day. Scanning the area, she sees no sign of the presence of others. Convinced of their privacy and satisfied that he has been given ample opportunity to examine her shapely backside through her tight skirt, she turns, flashes him an endearing smile and answers, “Hi, I’m Honey. You’re Mr. Ramsey, right?” He nods in confirmation and she continues in her closest approximation of teenage speech, ”Well, I was talking to my best friend Cindy the other day about all her really great clothes and shoes, ‘cos she always wears the cutest outfits, and I asked her how she can afford them, ‘cos my parents never give me money for clothes, I mean, like really cool clothes that make me look good,” emphasizing the point, her hand slides across her tight lycra shirt. “So she told me she made the money for all her great stuff working in some movies after school. So I asked her if I could work in some of these movies and she said definitely ‘cos she’s my best friend and she knows that I would totally do the same for her. Then she told me how to find you and, well, I would’ve come sooner but I had cheerleading practice and then I wanted to change so I looked all right ‘cos Cindy says you only want good-looking girls for your movies. So here I am and I’m sorry I’m talking your head off, but I really need to make some money and I really hope I can be in your movies.”

 

He seems stunned by the rapid-fire delivery of her speech, his eyes focusing primarily on her chest, searching for a glimpse of her breasts as she toys with the zipper of her top. “How old did you say you are, Honey?” he inquires.

 

 “Well I’m almost sixteen, but everyone tells me I act like I’m much older.” Though twenty, her youthful countenance and lean, firm body made this an easy sell.

 

“That’s fine, darling, you’re just fine. Now there are certain people who don’t understand that my movies are art, a statement on our troubled times, and they get all worked up about me hiring girls under eighteen. So we’ll keep your age our little secret, Honey, just between us.” He says, giving her a wink, “Why don’t we go in my office and discuss your qualifications,” He motions to the open door of the back office.

 

 

While she remains standing in front of the desk, he sits down in his chair and appraises her with a critical eye. “Honey, why don’t you turn around for me? I‘m trying to get a picture of how you’ll look on camera.”

 

“Can I close the door?” she asks in a bashful voice, her desire for privacy in fact coming from a different motivation than he is led to believe. She enchantingly spins for him as she closes the door, offering him his desired glimpse.

 

“Now… your friend’s name is Cindy? I don’t seem to remember a Cindy. I remember a Candy, but no Cindy,” he states, shaking his head with a suspicious glint in his eyes.

 

Not expecting him to even care about her reference much less question it, she is ill prepared for his doubts. Thinking quickly though, she resorts to a proven method of evading unwelcome investigations. As her hand finds her zipper and lowers it to beneath her breasts, she enticingly strolls to his side of the desk. “Oh, Mr. Ramsey, you know Cindy. She’s tall and blond and really cute,” she explains, standing before him as she bends over to slap his knee, giving him a clear view inside her open blouse. “And she has a great body.” She holds her pose until she becomes convinced of the effectiveness of her distraction, then teasingly continues, “She says you’re a real teddy bear.”

 

He reacts to her flirtations as expected, his eyes glazing with lecherous desire, and responds, “Yeah, that’s me, just a big lovable teddy bear.” Patting his thigh, he says, “Why don’t you just have a seat on this teddy bear’s lap, Honey, so we can discuss your future in the movies.”
 
She grins adorably and sits down on his leg. Wrapping her arms around his neck she embraces him warmly. As she draws back from him, her hands stay on his shoulders, her breasts remaining at his eye level, once again holding his attention.
 
“Now about your qualifications. You know, Honey, you have the perfect name for the type of movies I make.”
 
“Really?” she asks with a hint of sarcasm. “The boys say I’m called Honey because I taste so sweet.”
 
“I’ll bet you do,” he says continuing to leer at the tantalizing young woman.
 
As she watches him drool in anticipation, she realizes that he is ready for the whammy, her never-fail tactic that reduces men to slobbering fools. Pulling on her zipper, she separates the remaining section of her shirt and gracefully removes it to expose her bare chest. Observing him, she notices him slip into the same spellbound state that has overcome all men who have gazed upon her perfectly shaped breasts. They were not extraordinarily large, needing only a size C cup, but their exquisitely supple beauty had an almost hypnotic effect on susceptible males. She often wondered whether all men would succumb to her charms so easily, or only the weak-willed losers that she encountered.
           
Confident that he is suitably entranced, she grasps the back of the man’s head with her left hand and draws his face towards her left breast. Meanwhile, she reaches to the side of her head and unclips the bee-shaped barrette, holding it in her right hand. Carefully twisting the body of the bee between her thumb and forefinger, a tiny hypodermic needle appears. As he remains fixed in appreciation of her breasts, nibbling on the nipples and licking the aureoles, she stretches to kiss him on neck. Moving her mouth to a point behind his ear, she takes a small amount of skin between her teeth and bites hard.  The pain startles him, ripping him from his enraptured state, as he draws back from her and wails, “Hey! What the hell was that?
 
She lowers her right hand from his vision and gives him an innocent, playful smile, “I just wanted to know if you taste good.” She makes a little biting face, “if you’re good, maybe I’ll try a taste of another part of you.” She says, mischievously running her left hand down across his chest to rest in his crotch.
 
He smiles then, the awareness of the pain in his neck receding as thoughts of oral sex blossom. He leans in to kiss her; she, however, repulsed by thoughts of his saliva, tilts her head to avoid his lips. With her hand guiding the back of his head, she redirects his mouth to her neck, this allowing her a clear view of the desensitized target that she created on his neck. Still stinging from her bite, he barely notices as she inserts the small hypodermic into the inflamed spot, squeezing the reservoir to introduce the poison into his body. After injecting the contents, she removes it from his neck and deftly twists the mechanism to retract the needle. Pocketing the device, she begins to massage his back as his mouth cannot resist returning to its enthralled exploration of her breasts.
 
Certain that his destruction has been assured, she mockingly whispers in his ear, “A bear has to be careful when he takes honey from a bee, sometimes he gets stung.” His mouth, continuing its adoration of her anatomy, utters a moan in acknowledgement.
 
As the young beauty wraps him in her tender embrace, his frenzied attention to her assets gradually subsides, until he eventually draws back with a dazed expression. She smiles at the helpless man, relieved to be rid of his unwelcome groping, and blows him a sweet yet taunting kiss. Placing her fingertips on his forehead, she pushes him back against the chair in a final triumphant gesture, where he slumps powerlessly as his body surrenders to the toxin and his life fades away.
 
Rising from the dying man’s lap, she reaches for the cell phone clipped to the back of her skirt and presses the pre-programmed button. “Vanessa, here,” she says, her voice changing to a woman’s business-like intonation as she checks his pulse to confirm his demise. “Everything clear. You were right, Sarah, this guy was a real sleazeball.” She pauses to listen, then turns her head to see the small camera hidden among the videotapes resting on top of the television. “Yes, I see it. You mean this asshole was taping me the whole time?” She walks over to the television and reaches down to stop and eject a cassette. “This creep got teenagers to have sex with him for a part in an imaginary movie and then sold copies of it on line? What a scam!”
 
Inspecting her hair in the mirror on the wall, she removes her deadly barrette and uses it to clip her hair back. “If I had known he was this slimy, I would have made him suffer a little more.” Checking her makeup, it pleases her that her lip gloss is still perfect, a side benefit of eluding his attempts to kiss her.
 
“I deserve a medal for this one. This was definitely my good deed for the week.” She pauses to listen again, then, waving the tape, says, “I guess I have a little souvenir of my acting career. Maybe you could stop by my place later. We could make some popcorn and watch my film debut. I just kill in it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment